Dr. Ben Carson... Something he said has stuck with me..

cashmcall

In an interview with talk-show host Mark Levin on May 5th, presidential candidate Ben Carson answered this question: “If you were president today, what are three of the things you might want to accomplish quickly?”

His answer began with a sentence unique among the 2016 hopefuls, to my knowledge: Carson replied, “Well, I want to look at the things that are likely to destroy us.”

His Number One was, “Our divisiveness.” He would “use the bully pulpit,” he said, “to teach the American people that we are not each other’s enemy.” Number Two was the economy, which, he said was “at the root of a lot of the social issues and problems that we’re having.”

Number Three was, “We have to take a leadership position in the world. The world is like a third-grade classroom with no teacher.”

Beginning with the words, “the things that are likely to destroy us,” his priority list tells us that, alone among the candidates, he gets it. America is being destroyed—not by “things,” but the man who has made it the mission of his presidency to degrade all three of those aspects in America.

It is inescapable that this is deliberate, demonstrated by: Obama’s colossal spending, including the creation of ObamaCare, meant to evolve into single-payer that’ll cost a trillion dollars a year; his foreign policy, ignoring the rise of a terrorist group so pervasive it calls itself a nation, capped by his obscene conferring of prestige to the rogue state of Iran, and his intention to lift billions in sanctions upon consummation of a deal that will achieve absolutely nothing, except fostering the nuclear ambitions of madmen.

So that would make president Obama the most dangerous man in America, right? Well, since the body politic, the media and much of the American people seem to accept his strategies—then this crumbling status is now the established policy of America. Thus Ben Carson, who not only sees this, but means to reverse it, is the most dangerous man in the New America.

At this time I am not endorsing Dr. Carson.. BUT

Werbung:
In an interview with talk-show host Mark Levin on May 5th, presidential candidate Ben Carson answered this question: “If you were president today, what are three of the things you might want to accomplish quickly?”

His answer began with a sentence unique among the 2016 hopefuls, to my knowledge: Carson replied, “Well, I want to look at the things that are likely to destroy us.”

His Number One was, “Our divisiveness.” He would “use the bully pulpit,” he said, “to teach the American people that we are not each other’s enemy.” Number Two was the economy, which, he said was “at the root of a lot of the social issues and problems that we’re having.”

Number Three was, “We have to take a leadership position in the world. The world is like a third-grade classroom with no teacher.”

Beginning with the words, “the things that are likely to destroy us,” his priority list tells us that, alone among the candidates, he gets it. America is being destroyed—not by “things,” but the man who has made it the mission of his presidency to degrade all three of those aspects in America.

It is inescapable that this is deliberate, demonstrated by: Obama’s colossal spending, including the creation of ObamaCare, meant to evolve into single-payer that’ll cost a trillion dollars a year; his foreign policy, ignoring the rise of a terrorist group so pervasive it calls itself a nation, capped by his obscene conferring of prestige to the rogue state of Iran, and his intention to lift billions in sanctions upon consummation of a deal that will achieve absolutely nothing, except fostering the nuclear ambitions of madmen.

So that would make president Obama the most dangerous man in America, right? Well, since the body politic, the media and much of the American people seem to accept his strategies—then this crumbling status is now the established policy of America. Thus Ben Carson, who not only sees this, but means to reverse it, is the most dangerous man in the New America.

are you mental? First of all this bullshit about Obama and spendings?Unlike Republicans he has actuly reduced the deficit and spending is increasing at very small numbers next, especialy next to Reagan and Bush W ..Get out of fairy tail land.

and Divisiveness is all Obamas fault....Yes. its his fault the Republican party is racist. questioning his patriotism, his faith, his even being from the US. This also from a guy who loves to things to slavery and hitler when he does not agree....this is the guy talking shit about not being divisive?

you are the very problem your talking about. And so is he.

Carson is a smart guy. I can live with him. It would be interesting to contrast a capable black guy to BO. Would be a boon to the shattered race relations we have now.

are you mental? First of all this bullshit about Obama and spendings?Unlike Republicans he has actuly reduced the deficit and spending is increasing at very small numbers next, especialy next to Reagan and Bush W ..Get out of fairy tail land.

and Divisiveness is all Obamas fault....Yes. its his fault the Republican party is racist. questioning his patriotism, his faith, his even being from the US. This also from a guy who loves to things to slavery and hitler when he does not agree....this is the guy talking shit about not being divisive?

you are the very problem your talking about. And so is he.
To answer your first question, No I am not , BUT YOU SEEM TO BE.. I would respond with a whole bunch of facts, but why waste my time? You won't read them.. or you just don't understand.. Facts Matter..they really do..

To answer your first question, No I am not , BUT YOU SEEM TO BE.. I would respond with a whole bunch of facts, but why waste my time? You won't read them.. or you just don't understand.. Facts Matter..they really do..
The left loves to ignore BO tossing about a trillion in new spending on us from the start by not n treating porkulus as the onetime thing it was billed as.

BudgetDeficitSpendingbyPresident.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1Vh185Bhq...oY/s1600/BudgetDeficitSpendingbyPresident.jpg

The left loves to ignore BO tossing about a trillion in new spending on us from the start by not n treating porkulus as the onetime thing it was billed as.

Just wondering if that is the same as going to war with no way to pay for it, and then lowering taxes on the ones who profit from such wars?

And now we see the Republicans taking from the poor, the elderly, and the disabled, to once again increase spending on "defense".

Just wondering if that is the same as going to war with no way to pay for it, and then lowering taxes on the ones who profit from such wars?

And now we see the Republicans taking from the poor, the elderly, and the disabled, to once again increase spending on "defense".

Where have these republicans taken anything from anyone other than taxpayers Trap ?

That was a good answer on the part of Ben Carson.
But, he didn't say anything about Barack Obama, or deficit spending did he?
His statement was about divisiveness, which is indeed worse than at any time in recent memory, about the economy, which is indeed at the root of many of our social ills, and about the "rest of the world", which, if you look at the Mid East, does indeed look a lot like a third grade classroom with no teacher.

Where have these republicans taken anything from anyone other than taxpayers Trap ?

Not sure what your point is considering everyone pays taxes in one form or another.

Now, if you are talking about taking away the benefits from the paying of taxes that would be a different story. Most often the right wing will refer to "redistribution" of wealth from the rich to the poor in a definitive negative manner. What they never seem to be able to grasp is the redistribution of wealth from the middle class to the rich, and the taking of what little the poor have in the form of benefits from the government to give an even larger cut of the benefits to the wealthy, For a Christian nation we appear to be quite heathen:

Isaiah 58: 6-10

"No, the kind of fast I want is that you stop oppressing those who work for you and treat them fairly and give them what they earn. I want you to share your food with the hungry and bring right into your own homes those who are helpless, poor, and destitute. Clothe those who are cold, and don’t hide from relatives who need your help.

If you do these things, God will shed his own glorious light upon you. He will heal you; your godliness will lead you forward, goodness will be a shield before you, and the glory of the Lord will protect you from behind. Then, when you call, the Lord will answer. “Yes, I am here,” he will quickly reply. All you need to do is to stop oppressing the weak and stop making false accusations and spreading vicious rumors!

Feed the hungry! Help those in trouble! Then your light will shine out from the darkness, and the darkness around you shall be as bright as day. 11 And the Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy you with all good things, and keep you healthy too; and you will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring."

That was a good answer on the part of Ben Carson.
But, he didn't say anything about Barack Obama, or deficit spending did he?
His statement was about divisiveness, which is indeed worse than at any time in recent memory, about the economy, which is indeed at the root of many of our social ills, and about the "rest of the world", which, if you look at the Mid East, does indeed look a lot like a third grade classroom with no teacher.
I agree, that's why it stuck with me.. But then he has to go and say some pretty strange thigs too..

Not sure what your point is considering everyone pays taxes in one form or another.

Now, if you are talking about taking away the benefits from the paying of taxes that would be a different story. Most often the right wing will refer to "redistribution" of wealth from the rich to the poor in a definitive negative manner. What they never seem to be able to grasp is the redistribution of wealth from the middle class to the rich, and the taking of what little the poor have in the form of benefits from the government to give an even larger cut of the benefits to the wealthy, For a Christian nation we appear to be quite heathen:

Isaiah 58: 6-10

"No, the kind of fast I want is that you stop oppressing those who work for you and treat them fairly and give them what they earn. I want you to share your food with the hungry and bring right into your own homes those who are helpless, poor, and destitute. Clothe those who are cold, and don’t hide from relatives who need your help.

If you do these things, God will shed his own glorious light upon you. He will heal you; your godliness will lead you forward, goodness will be a shield before you, and the glory of the Lord will protect you from behind. Then, when you call, the Lord will answer. “Yes, I am here,” he will quickly reply. All you need to do is to stop oppressing the weak and stop making false accusations and spreading vicious rumors!

Feed the hungry! Help those in trouble! Then your light will shine out from the darkness, and the darkness around you shall be as bright as day. 11 And the Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy you with all good things, and keep you healthy too; and you will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring."
I like where your heart is..

I agree, that's why it stuck with me.. But then he has to go and say some pretty strange thigs too..
Ain't that the truth.
From the NY Daily News:

“My own personal theory is that Joseph built the pyramids to store grain,” Carson said during the speech at Andrews University, a school that is associated with the Seventh Day Adventist Church. “Now all the archaeologists think that they were made for the Pharaohs’ graves.”

“And when you look at the way that the pyramids are made, with many chambers that are hermetically sealed, they’d have to be that way for various reasons,” added Carson, who, according to several recent national polls, is the front-runner in the race for the 2016 GOP nomination. “And various scientists have said, ‘Well, you know there were alien beings that came down and they have special knowledge and that’s how—’ you know, it doesn’t require an alien being when God is with you.”

Archaeologists widely agree the ancient Egyptians built the pyramids as tombs for their Pharaohs.

That, however, hasn’t convinced Carson to back away from the view, which he expressed 17 years ago.

"It is still my belief, yes," Carson told CBS News Thursday when asked about the speech.
I think Carson is absolutely dangerous.

Werbung:
Ain't that the truth.
From the NY Daily News:

“My own personal theory is that Joseph built the pyramids to store grain,” Carson said during the speech at Andrews University, a school that is associated with the Seventh Day Adventist Church. “Now all the archaeologists think that they were made for the Pharaohs’ graves.”

“And when you look at the way that the pyramids are made, with many chambers that are hermetically sealed, they’d have to be that way for various reasons,” added Carson, who, according to several recent national polls, is the front-runner in the race for the 2016 GOP nomination. “And various scientists have said, ‘Well, you know there were alien beings that came down and they have special knowledge and that’s how—’ you know, it doesn’t require an alien being when God is with you.”

Archaeologists widely agree the ancient Egyptians built the pyramids as tombs for their Pharaohs.

That, however, hasn’t convinced Carson to back away from the view, which he expressed 17 years ago.

"It is still my belief, yes," Carson told CBS News Thursday when asked about the speech.
I think Carson is absolutely dangerous.

Plus there's his young Earth creation notion.

If he's really that far off on archeology, biology, and evolution, then I'd not want him working on me as a doctor, nor representing my and my country as POTUS. Who knows what else he might believe.,

Back