Donald Trump announces a delivery of F-52 jets.....

PLC1

Staff member
.......which only exist in Call of Duty

On January 10, US president Donald Trump announced the delivery of a number of fighter jets to Norway, as part of an effort to boost a defensive relationship in Northern Europe. “In November we started delivering the first F-52s and F-35 fighter jets,” said Trump. But F-52s don’t exist - at least not outside of Call of Duty.

source

OK, time to bring up Obama's 57 states gaffe.

Werbung:
For God's sake--
The man made the hideous and completely unforgivable mistake of saying--"F-52 when he meant F-22".

A staggering example of brain death, Alzheimer's and total insanity.

Is it any wonder "the Left" is now the lowest ebb humanity has ever descended to in the whole of human history???

Want to see Fake News--here it is from the Patron Saint of Propaganda--the Communist News Network--

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/trump-f-52-fighter-jet-gaffe/index.html

David Letterman and Barry Soetoro are planning a two-hour special expose' on this disturbing event.

Last edited:
For God's sake--
The man made the hideous and completely unforgivable mistake of saying--"F-52 when he meant F-22".

Is it any wonder "the Left" is now the lowest ebb humanity has ever descended to in the whole of human history???

Want to see Fake News--here it is from the Patron Saint of Propaganda--the Communist News Network--

David Letterman and Barry Soetoro are planning a two-hour special expose' on this disturbing event.
Right, and this is the only gaffe Trump has made in... in... maybe the last ten minutes.

DRIVEL.

I wonder how his resume stands up to yours?

What do you want to know? I have never been bankrupt. I don't lie 5 times a day. I have a Masters in Theology, and a Doctorate in Bible Studies (Bibliology). I retired with a million dollars of assets, and I owe no one anything.

He has no resume that even comes close to mine. The guy can't even give a speech without teleprompters, and notes, and even then he screws that up. And fools like you defend the cretin while denigrating Obama.

Then there are the low educated, and ill-informed, such as you, and Doggie, giving him support.

Werbung:
For God's sake--

I would love to see a debate between Obama, and Trump. Trump would be the whimpering child he is.

Back