DOJ urged to press civil rights charges against Zimmerman

steveox

Now I want everyone in this room send a letter to their elective Democrat congressman pressure Eric Holder do not pursue retrying Zimmerman. If he does you will not get my vote in November 2014.That's how blacks pressure their elective leaders. Just like Mayors all over America are scared condemning black leaders who say something racist. Cause if they do they lose the black vote

Werbung:
Now I want everyone in this room send a letter to their elective Democrat congressman pressure Eric Holder do not pursue retrying Zimmerman. If he does you will not get my vote in November 2014.That's how blacks pressure their elective leaders. Just like Mayors all over America are scared condemning black leaders who say something racist. Cause if they do they lose the black vote
I don't have any democrat congressmen ....

I don't have any democrat congressmen ....
Well Spread this word around in Other forms. This is how we get the message across were not gonna put up with civil rights or Eric Holders B.S ANYMORE! Were sick and tired of it. The American way is to honor the Jury's verdict. Just like the Government never persue the black panthers voter intimidation fraud. This is Eric Holders way
Why isn't the government enforcing this?

Why isn't the government enforcing this?

These are now unofficial factions of our government who do receive tax payer funds.

Keep in mind that the guy that made the Benghazi film that no one saw or heard about ...

He is still in prison without bail .....

GZ is a bad position with this racist regime who have no intentions of following the Constitution.

The FBI found no racial bias behind George Zimmerman's shooting of Miami Gardens teen Trayvon Martin, according to dozens of documents related to the case released Thursday.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/More-George-Zimmerman...

If the FBI Investigation has already concluded that no civil rights violation occurred in this case, how is the DOJ going to bring civil rights charges against GZ?

The FBI found no racial bias behind George Zimmerman's shooting of Miami Gardens teen Trayvon Martin, according to dozens of documents related to the case released Thursday.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/More-George-Zimmerman...

If the FBI Investigation has already concluded that no civil rights violation occurred in this case, how is the DOJ going to bring civil rights charges against GZ?

and since the jury already ruled on this specific aspect there is no justification at all.

the kid screwed up, end of story.

and since the jury already ruled on this specific aspect there is no justification at all.

the kid screwed up, end of story.
Do not under estimate the corruption of this tyrannical government!

The guy who made the anti-islamic videos that no one saw that Obama lied to the American people about it being the cause of the Benghazi attacks is still in prison without bail!

Do not under estimate the corruption of this tyrannical government!

The guy who made the anti-islamic videos that no one saw that Obama lied to the American people about it being the cause of the Benghazi attacks is still in prison without bail!

and as we see in this case where a jury decides, the administration doesnt have control. I'm not so sure they will try something they cannot control.

Werbung:
If He gets involved the TEA PARTY WILL EXPLODE! and then count on Dems getting their asses kicked even worse than 2010 elections. I went on Tea Party site asking all members to contact their representatives and block Eric Holder from taking on any action. If they fail to do it YOU LOSE OUR VOTES!

Back