Does The Olympic Games promote Peace?

Aus22

I have attended seven Olympic Games. one of the reason was that I believe that international sporting contest promote peace. However we have seen Terrorist attack at Munich and now London is armed to the teeth to prevent terrorist attacks. Does this promote peace?

Attachments

• scan0004.jpg
    scan0004.jpg
    380.7 KB · Views: 1
Werbung:
I think the story of the company in London failing to hire enough guards--is a ruse.
Ridiculous--really.

The British Military needed a good excuse to militarize the games--a damn good idea in the islamic hell-hole once called London.

I have attended seven Olympic Games. one of the reason was that I believe that international sporting contest promote peace. However we have seen Terrorist attack at Munich and now London is armed to the teeth to prevent terrorist attacks. Does this promote peace?

I think the story of the company in London failing to hire enough guards--is a ruse.
Ridiculous--really.

The British Military needed a good excuse to militarize the games--a damn good idea in the islamic hell-hole once called London.
There is no peace in the world as long as islam exists.
They wish to kill everyone who does not join their cult of personality. By credo and action.

Do the Olympics promote peace? No... Not so much. Now if politicians had to be the ones on both sides of a war right on the front lines doing the actual fighting - THAT would go a long way towards peace.

As a side note... I read where some residents of London were complaining because the gub-mint was installing Anti-Aircraft guns on the roofs of their apartment buildings. I would gladly have my government come over and install an AA gun on top of my house, and maybe some Anti-Tank guns in the front yard and some artillery guns in the back while they're at it.

Werbung:
Do the Olympics promote peace? No... Not so much. Now if politicians had to be the ones on both sides of a war right on the front lines doing the actual fighting - THAT would go a long way towards peace.

As a side note... I read where some residents of London were complaining because the gub-mint was installing Anti-Aircraft guns on the roofs of their apartment buildings. I would gladly have my government come over and install an AA gun on top of my house, and maybe some Anti-Tank guns in the front yard and some artillery guns in the back while they're at it.

I am wide open to and have the yard quite capable of buried ground-to-air missile batteries.
Upstairs windows would make nice emplacements as well--with some modifications.
Where I hang out--is more than safe. ;)

Back