Do you think blm and antifa are domestic Terriots groups

the annoying thing

Lets look at some of their handy work

Here are some antifa at work

And here are some blm at work

Now here is the definition of a Terriots
Any act or threat of violence, whatever its motives or purposes, that occurs in the advancement of
an individual or collective criminal agenda and seeking to sow panic among people, causing fear
by harming them, or placing their lives, liberty or security in danger, or seeking to cause damage
to the environment or to public or private installations or property or to occupying or seizing them,
or seeking to jeopardize national resources.

Sure sounds like blm and antifa to me

Blm and antifa did over 2 billion in damages to America looting killing burning attacking local and state and federal building and authorities
Sure sounds like Terriots to me

Werbung:

Any act or threat of violence, whatever its motives or purposes, that occurs in the advancement of
an individual or collective criminal agenda and seeking to sow panic among people, causing fear
by harming them, or placing their lives, liberty or security in danger, or seeking to cause damage
to the environment or to public or private installations or property or to occupying or seizing them,

Blm and antifa did over 2 billion in damages to America looting killing burning attacking local and state and federal building and authorities
Here's some handiwork of known terrorists and an agenda from a POTUS you elected. Your dementia is getting worse boy.

Werbung:

no they aren't terrorist organizations. their purpose is not terror.

Back