Do you still vote "lesser of two evils"?

Is it ever otherwise ?

Never in all of my years have I seen such an obvious liar, and coward, leading the Republicans by their noses. Reminds me of when Clinton led the Democrats in 1990, or even now. However, this is a first for me when an obvious pervert is the choice of millions.

Werbung:
Lost me. Take it or leave it
Being the choice is the same every year.
Donkeys give you one elephants the same. Take um or leave um

Or use common sense, follow the warnings of the Founders especially Washington, and vote for a third party.

Or use common sense, follow the warnings of the Founders especially Washington, and vote for a third party.

Now, you are going to get slapped with the regurgitated, yet still popular, "wasting your vote." Don't you know that doing so is only allowing the person you despise the most to run away with the election? ;p

I hope the sarcasm came through. Third party or write-in seem to be the only options any more.

Now, you are going to get slapped with the regurgitated, yet still popular, "wasting your vote." Don't you know that doing so is only allowing the person you despise the most to run away with the election? ;p

I hope the sarcasm came through. Third party or write-in seem to be the only options any more.

If you want an honest person in office. However, that does not seem to be a desired quality anymore. I was banned from posting on one of my Representatives facebook page for telling the truth about him, and his lack of concern for Veterans, and his endorsing of Trump.

If you want an honest person in office. However, that does not seem to be a desired quality anymore. I was banned from posting on one of my Representatives facebook page for telling the truth about him, and his lack of concern for Veterans, and his endorsing of Trump.

I can't say that I'm really surprised. Of course, they don't want you telling the truth about them. You ruin all those carefully worded, pretty speeches they give when you apply truth. Someone else might catch on...

I can't say that I'm really surprised. Of course, they don't want you telling the truth about them. You ruin all those carefully worded, pretty speeches they give when you apply truth. Someone else might catch on...
Just tell them.....

635940930822085434265122679_handle-truth.jpg

LOL yeah. Get old Jack to tell 'em how it is.

That's the thing, Trapper. If you're too loud, you might get silenced. I'm not particularly paranoid, but still. At least in this case, they've only banned you from their page, ha ha.

On another note, when did the pervert accusations start flying about Trump? I guess I've fallen behind.

Like the last 2 POTUS elections, the DEM's once again have the candidate which is the lesser of two weevils.

Trump is definitely the worst -- unqualified inexperience foul mouthed frat boy.

While I do not agree with Bill or Hillary's anti assault weapons positions, I can see where ordinary non gun folk could be afraid of quasi military guns. But with the genie now out of the bottle everybody needs one of their own to defend against everyone else who already has one.

LOL yeah. Get old Jack to tell 'em how it is.

That's the thing, Trapper. If you're too loud, you might get silenced. I'm not particularly paranoid, but still. At least in this case, they've only banned you from their page, ha ha.

On another note, when did the pervert accusations start flying about Trump? I guess I've fallen behind.

I think the pervert accusations began with his first wife when she found out about his mistresses.

Like the last 2 POTUS elections, the DEM's once again have the candidate which is the lesser of two weevils.

Trump is definitely the worst -- unqualified inexperience foul mouthed frat boy.

While I do not agree with Bill or Hillary's anti assault weapons positions, I can see where ordinary non gun folk could be afraid of quasi military guns. But with the genie now out of the bottle everybody needs one of their own to defend against everyone else who already has one.

More guns will never bring more peace, just more violence, and killings. Eventually they will stifle free speech since everyone will become afraid of offending another, and gun play results.

More guns will never bring more peace, just more violence, and killings. Eventually they will stifle free speech since everyone will become afraid of offending another, and gun play results.
Less guns won't bring more peace either, just more felony crimes.

More guns is a necessary evil and unavoidable.

We have been here before in the wild, wild west of the USA.

The wild west days are simply back again.

Crime is the reason.

Werbung:
Less guns won't bring more peace either, just more felony crimes.

More guns is a necessary evil and unavoidable.

We have been here before in the wild, wild west of the USA.

The wild west days are simply back again.

Crime is the reason.

Actually, the "Wild Wild West" was not that wild. The homicides attributed to those days were hyperinflated to sell dime store novels.

http://www.independent.org/publications/tir/article.asp?a=803

You really need to ask yourself why the US has more murders per capita then any other developed nation in the world, yet there is more then one gun per person here.

The murder rate increased by 20% in 2015:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34120247

Back