Do corporations control the US?

YOU were the only one raising any point?

last time just for you ok its really quite simple

he said

"Corporations are people. People control government, people control corporations, people control damned near everything except global warming."

and i said

well talk about technicalities

Of course corporations are ran, and owned by people.....this is the stupidest debate tactic ever its a second grade sandbox technicality

Werbung:
You are dense

is calling him dense

are you dense ?

is asking him if he is dense

good evening

What is all this "shetland pony" business about? I've seen Truth-Bringer call you that on a number of occasions and I'm not entirely sure why. I was assuming it was meant to be diminishing or derogatory in some way, but what way that is has me stumped.

It is a very childish misuse of my screen name that they use when they have no actual argument to present. Nothing more. Nothing less.

You are dense

is calling him dense

are you dense ?

is asking him if he is dense

good evening

You have been caught calling names. It has been pointed out repeatedly to you and now you aren't even man enough to own up to your own behavior. When you are caught, you are caught, and acting like a child with chocolate all over his face claiming that he hasn't been eating candy is beneath anyone above the age of 8.

Come on guys.... this was a great discussion... just let it go and enjoy the actual debate.

No, God controls the USA.

Just look at the legal definition of corporations, they are nothing but "legal persons" that have no moral consciousness. I on the other hand am real.

God no longer controls the USA. That was when the constitution was founded.

Nowadays, I think the government controls the USA. However, parts of the government are controlled by corporations, so I wouldn't knkow.

Corporations contorl the world: they influence polititians and the CEO's and other board members are virtually world leaders with more power than you can imagine but who were never elected to anything, they just rose up through capitalism.

In a way I would say the Church is like a corporation but a slight variation of it, but with A LOT of power. Anybody care to refute this statement?

Werbung:
Back