Do As I Say ...please

dont agree with what ? a life ? unarguably the case and while a sperm is alive, it's only got half the genetic material. unique ? allowing for identical twins no denying that either.

what some want to believe is that unless it has amassed some unspecified cell count its nothing of consequence. and thats the nicest version. others have no issue with any qty if its "a retard" or the wrong sex etc.

dont agree with what ? a life ? unarguably the case and while a sperm is alive, it's only got half the genetic material. unique ? allowing for identical twins no denying that either.

what some want to believe is that unless it has amassed some unspecified cell count its nothing of consequence. and thats the nicest version. others have no issue with any qty if its "a retard" or the wrong sex etc.

And some believe that its a sin to have some fun with yourself...Why are you for wasting potential life you sinner? Are you saying until that sperm hits a egg, it has no value and your free to kill the sperm...but if it does...then thats it end of story its a human with every right you have....or does it have to implant first? How is it that you have the special knowledge to tell everyone else exactly when its worth saving and when you can toss it in the trash? According to some Catholics your in favor of Sin. I think we need to stop this Sin.

Werbung:
the problem is, people like you don't care when they actually do enforce the law...if it does not go how you want it. If the law says that you can't discriminate against people...and you guys pass a Anti Gay bill..and they strike it down..you call it activist...when in fact it was based on the law.
Anti Gay?
WTF are you talking about?

I would love if judges would actually enforce the law.

And some believe that its a sin to have some fun with yourself...Why are you for wasting potential life you sinner? Are you saying until that sperm hits a egg, it has no value and your free to kill the sperm...but if it does...then thats it end of story its a human with every right you have....or does it have to implant first? How is it that you have the special knowledge to tell everyone else exactly when its worth saving and when you can toss it in the trash? According to some Catholics your in favor of Sin. I think we need to stop this Sin.

masturbation is a sin per Jewish law but not because it's murder. no special knowledge but thanks for changing the subject, true to form to do so when you have no response.

Anti Gay?
WTF are you talking about?

I would love if judges would actually enforce the law.

what I am talking about is right wingers who think anything they don't agree with is against the constitution and blame activist judges just making the law up...even though the fact is they based the decision on the law. But since your side is so dense they can't grasp that. IE the Judge for X state did not just make gay marriage legal because he wanted to...he did it because looking at State Law in place, and the State constitution...it was viewed that it was Illegal to Discriminate against gays wanting to marry...IE he/she ruled base on the law....and idiot republicans scream Activist Judge...because they don't agree.

Activist Judge is Republican for Judge I don't like...and has nothing to do with facts.

Werbung:
Back