Do As I Say ...please

BO does need to lose the contempt for his political opponents, but IMO he can't. He is a hard core leftist and they typically can't find it in themselves to debate fairly their opponents, whom they HATE.

I see this as a good thing. BO will demonize Rs and the R nominee to such an extent during this campaign using ridiculous strawman arguments, that only hard core lefties will buy his absurdities. This tactic will cause him to lose voters. I hope!!!

Similar to his efforts in denigrating oil and implementing policies which cause gas prices to raise. BO can't help himself. He just might do things that cause him to lose the election...I sure hope so!!!

he buys this nonsense about how smart he is, this causes his lack of control and sense of decorum.

he got by on hope-n-change last time but can't escape his record now. the nominee has to stay on target as all BO can do is invent attacks. you're right it only serves to preach to the choir amd annoy everyone else. that last plus of people finding him likable will go by the wayside. then he's sunk.

Werbung:
Obama threatens? I must have missed that. I guess saying that you don't think they should, will, and that it would be a drastic change from whats normal done...is now a threat?

and funny how you guys scream about activist judges...as you sit here wanting the judges to overturn the will of the people by Unelected Judges.....we all know that only is something to be mad about when its Gay rights or Womans rights , or anything Republicans don't like.

Such a sad bunch the right is

Obama threatens? I must have missed that. I guess saying that you don't think they should, will, and that it would be a drastic change from whats normal done...is now a threat?

and funny how you guys scream about activist judges...as you sit here wanting the judges to overturn the will of the people by Unelected Judges.....we all know that only is something to be mad about when its Gay rights or Womans rights , or anything Republicans don't like.

Oh man....what a bunch of BS. Are you really that brainwashed?

Overturning an unconstitutional law is NOT judicial activism. Judicial activism is MAKING law. If you don't know that, you don't know much.

And what's this crap about "will of the people????"....too funny. Not one R vote for your beloved Obummercare. NOT ONE!!! Overwhelming dislike of the bill evident by your parties losing mid-term elections OVERWHELMINGLY...is not the will of the people...but in the mind of a leftist who tends toward tyranny, I guess it is the will of the people.

You would do well in the USSR.

so if it were really the will of the people then it would have been easy enough to alter the Constitution to allow for this legislation. but of course the people did not want what was passed and that passage required an unusual degree of vote buying even by Congressional standards.

and activist judges make legislation via their decisions while this is ruling on the Constitutionality of COngressional legislation.

so if it were really the will of the people then it would have been easy enough to alter the Constitution to allow for this legislation. but of course the people did not want what was passed and that passage required an unusual degree of vote buying even by Congressional standards.

and activist judges make legislation via their decisions while this is ruling on the Constitutionality of COngressional legislation.

I did not know that now the will of the people only counts for having to amend the constitution...

Untill you have the votes to add it to the constitution...no more anti pro choice laws...until then you don't have the will of the people....

but again activist judge really just means, judge who does not vote the way you want. If its your favor you love them

I did not know that now the will of the people only counts for having to amend the constitution...

the law was unconstitutional as written and they knew it so if the dems had the support of the public they could have done it right and amend the COnstitution to clear the way.

Untill you have the votes to add it to the constitution...no more anti pro choice laws...until then you don't have the will of the people....

its been illegal to murder for a very long time. also not a feeeral matter.

but again activist judge really just means, judge who does not vote the way you want. If its your favor you love them

no, its what I said.

Whether the issue is abortion, gay marriage, or requiring people to pay for their own health insurance, the supreme law of the land is not the will of the people. It is the Constitution.

the law was unconstitutional as written and they knew it so if the dems had the support of the public they could have done it right and amend the Constitution to clear the way.

its been illegal to murder for a very long time. also not a feeeral matter.

no, its what I said.

you know why don't we just make you the supreme court..since your the judge of what the constitution means now.

But you can feel free to show me where the right to ban gay marriage is in the constitution. you can claim all Abortions are murder...just as easy I could say male masturbation is murder or manslaughter.

Also the will of the people does not make overrule the constitution...but you also are not the who who decided what the constitution says,.
http://www.tnr.com/article/politics/97308/dc-circuit-court-obamacare-conservative

you know why don't we just make you the supreme court..since your the judge of what the constitution means now.

But you can feel free to show me where the right to ban gay marriage is in the constitution. you can claim all Abortions are murder...just as easy I could say male masturbation is murder or manslaughter.

Also the will of the people does not make overrule the constitution...but you also are not the who who decided what the constitution says,.
http://www.tnr.com/article/politics/97308/dc-circuit-court-obamacare-conservative
Masturbation??? the same as abortion!!! WHAT?

You have it backwards

A judge’s job is to enforce the existing law, not to make law.

An activist judge is a judge who makes up laws, That is not their job. It is only their job to uphold and enforce existing law.

You have it backwards

A judge’s job is to enforce the existing law, not to make law.

An activist judge is a judge who makes up laws, That is not their job. It is only their job to uphold and enforce existing law.

the problem is, people like you don't care when they actually do enforce the law...if it does not go how you want it. If the law says that you can't discriminate against people...and you guys pass a Anti Gay bill..and they strike it down..you call it activist...when in fact it was based on the law.

Werbung:
Says you...Others don't agree.

dont agree with what ? a life ? unarguably the case and while a sperm is alive, it's only got half the genetic material. unique ? allowing for identical twins no denying that either.

what some want to believe is that unless it has amassed some unspecified cell count its nothing of consequence. and thats the nicest version. others have no issue with any qty if its "a retard" or the wrong sex etc.

Back