Dirty rotten politics, as usual

PLC1

Staff member
Meg Whitman, who is challenging Jerry Brown for the governorship of California, had a domestic servant named Nicandra Santillan Diaz. About a year ago, Whitman fired Diaz when it became apparent that she was in the country illegally. Now, Whitman is drawing fire for hiring an illegal alien, while at the same time being criticized for having fired said illegal. Meanwhile, Diaz is still in the country, and using language like "threw me away like garbage" to describe her firing.

Why this illegal hasn't been deported is not explained, nor has anyone said just who found her and is using her for political gain, but the answers to those questions are fairly obvious.

The real unknown is why anyone would want to be governor of this ungovernable state, let alone spend over a hundred million bucks in the campaign.

Surely, we could find someone more qualified than Whitman, who has campaigned on the "my opponent is worse than me" formula, but Jerry Brown isn't it.

link to story

Werbung:
I don't know that it is ungovernable, and I don't know why people would say that it is. I don't think it is any more ungovernable than any of the rest of the country is. And for the record, I'm not from California, though my ex-wife is.

California has been mismanaged and bankrupted by the leftwing, in service to their illegal alien invader and government employee union constituencies.

Don't miss the point that Whitman is self-financed - she owes nothing to anyone for contributions to her campaign.

its her right as a American (republican) to buy her self a Governorship :)

Since the governorship appears to be for sale, it's better to have someone buy it with their own money rather than money that they have begged from special interests that expect a repayment with interest in the form of favorable legislation.

Since the governorship appears to be for sale, it's better to have someone buy it with their own money rather than money that they have begged from special interests that expect a repayment with interest in the form of favorable legislation.

I don't think he'll get it.

Meg Whitman, who is challenging Jerry Brown for the governorship of California, had a domestic servant named Nicandra Santillan Diaz. About a year ago, Whitman fired Diaz when it became apparent that she was in the country illegally. Now, Whitman is drawing fire for hiring an illegal alien, while at the same time being criticized for having fired said illegal. Meanwhile, Diaz is still in the country, and using language like "threw me away like garbage" to describe her firing.

Why this illegal hasn't been deported is not explained, nor has anyone said just who found her and is using her for political gain, but the answers to those questions are fairly obvious.

The real unknown is why anyone would want to be governor of this ungovernable state, let alone spend over a hundred million bucks in the campaign.

Surely, we could find someone more qualified than Whitman, who has campaigned on the "my opponent is worse than me" formula, but Jerry Brown isn't it.

link to story

also the illegal used fake id, she should be in trouble for having used fake drivers license and ss # exc..

I think I agree with you 100 percent on everything you wrote, I am amazed!

Werbung:
Back