Dinkleberries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:
This poster is a child troll, and I don't know why you all are buying into it. Frankly it's not very good for this website if you want to attract or keep serious members.

I would add that I asked my 13 year old son the other day who expressed an interest in talking on forums if he would ever want to participate in this one and he thought he might. I think he could learn a lot about politics, economics, and others points of view. However, I don't really think that discussions of dinkelberries are quite appropriate and would not pursue inviting him if such things continue. A general level of civility and a concern for who might be exposed to what is necessary for me to ask him to be a part.

Werbung:
Cant argue with your point. One could make a case for there being value in knowing that there actually people like this out in the wide world. Not much chance of effectively telling him of this, have to see it. Like its not enough to tell someone skunks smell bad as they wont understand until they get a whiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back