Did Obama really have gay sex and smoked crack in a Limo?

Listen republicans posing as independants or democrats, enough is enough..;)

The people holding those signs should be fattened oil executives. They know ridiculing Clinton supporters will elevate The Chosen One to the idiot chair, where one carefully thrown water ballon (See Sinclair story) will put him in the dunk tank for good.

Pull the wigs off those women in the cartoons and you'll see big fat white guys in drag, trying to affect the outcome of the democratic nomination process to hoist The Big Stooge and defeat their sworn enemy.

Clinton scares the crap out of them. That's why ridicule is resorted to. People who ridicule 95% of the time are frightened of something and want it to go away without seeming to put up a fight.

What a chicken way of getting your agenda through. But hey, to the GOP, whatever works...

There is no way on Gods green earth that Top gun could even come close to being mistaken for a republican. That is an insult to republicans. He is just a differnt kind of democrat than you are. But honestly I bet you and him agree on more things than either one of you would with a republican

Werbung:
Sihouette;56175]Listen republicans posing as independants or democrats, enough is enough..;)

I think it's crystal clear that if anyone on this entire board is a closet Republican that would be you S. You've done nothing to support the Democratic Party in any of your posts. You've tried to push on everyone a candidate that lost the Democratic primary and has about 260 lbs. of real "not made up" documented baggage of her own (see Bill) when it comes to potential Right Wing attacks.

This behavior is either just irrational hurt feelings... or you're a double agent. And I'm stating to lean toward the latter.

The people holding those signs should be fattened oil executives. They know ridiculing Clinton supporters will elevate The Chosen One to the idiot chair, where one carefully thrown water ballon (See Sinclair story) will put him in the dunk tank for good.

No I think the point Popeye made was no very nuanced... those people are you. People that just can't get over themselves for the greater good. Or it could be just the controversy is what you like as a Republican. Either way there's nothing good or constructive about any of it... and most certainly nothing to be proud of.

Clinton scares the crap out of them. That's why ridicule is resorted to. People who ridicule 95% of the time are frightened of something and want it to go away without seeming to put up a fight.

You keep saying that but I have no idea in this world where you get it from.:confused:

I myself started out as a Hillary supporter. Hillary Clinton neither scared me when I was hoping for her nomination or after I decided she wasn't our best pick and switched to Senator Obama.

And I like her still today. I would probably vote for her sometime in the future. I've only been trying to show you some of her exposure because you insist on posting false totally proven lies about our Democratic nominee.

What's your plan after the 28th? After there's no more fantasizing about Hillary being the nominee? You just gonna to go out and campaign for McBush or what?

Seriously I'd like to know.

Well I didn't start this thread, and the Sinclair story is out there "in play" and waiting to be released whether or not it's true. See my signature below and the recent Edwards scandal for proof of that.

Did I start this story? No.

Did I believe it at first? No.

Will I be the one who releases it mainstream for the world to see? No.

You're wasting your efforts with me, I'm merely the messenger. You'd spend your time better confronting people at The Conservative Voice. There's the direction from whence the wind will blow...

Well I didn't start this thread, and the Sinclair story is out there "in play" and waiting to be released whether or not it's true. See my signature below and the recent Edwards scandal for proof of that.

You're wasting your efforts with me, I'm merely the messenger. You'd spend your time better confronting people at The Conservative Voice. There's the direction from whence the wind will blow...

I've been a member of this forum for almost a year, I can assure you that top gun is no closet Republican. He has supported and defended both Hillary and Bill Clinton in the past and I'm sure would do so in the future. He is a real Democrat.

Speaking of which, real Democrats don't have something as silly as "The Conservative Voice" in their signature." You may have been a Hillary Clinton supporter but I doubt very much if you have the best interests of the Democratic Party at heart.

That's not to say your constant barrage of conspiracy theories don't have their place, they do....in the humor section.

For argument's sake let's say you're right Popeye..

It's obvious I'm promoting Hilary over Obama.

Your contention is that I'm anti-democratic party.

Let's see how that fits... Hillary is without a doubt the more sure win in November, hands down, between the two.

And I'm promoting her.

And I'm against the democratic interest?

Please explain..I'm open to your thoughts and ideas to bridge your rather glaring gap in reasoning..

For argument's sake let's say you're right Popeye..

It's obvious I'm promoting Hilary over Obama.

Your contention is that I'm anti-democratic party.

Let's see how that fits... Hillary is without a doubt the more sure win in November, hands down, between the two.

And I'm promoting her.

And I'm against the democratic interest?

Please explain..I'm open to your thoughts and ideas to bridge your rather glaring gap in reasoning..

First off, we don't always get what we want. Gore was not my first choice in 2000, Kerry wasn't in 2004 and I only jumped on the Obama bandwagon after Edwards dropped out. My point is, a good Democrat will support their party's nominee. Sure they may be disappointed but a true loyal Democrat will come around and not take to spreading vicious rumors like some kind of Sean Hannity wannabee.

Secondly, you are mistaken about Hilliary's electability. Here is every McCain/Clinton poll taken since the beginning of the year:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...s/general_election_mccain_vs_clinton-224.html

And here are the McCain/Obama polls:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...neral_election_mccain_vs_obama-225.html#polls

Obama always held the edge over Hillary in a head to head matchup with McCain. I can only surmise your claims of Hilliary's superior electability comes not from facts, but from wishful thinking along with a dash of bias.

You make my point don't you.

All the things that you site are things that a person in the opposition Party, a Republican, would want to keep out front. You tag line and point to "The Conservative Voice" in most every post. You could tag line and point to MSNBC or the actual polygraph results... but you want people to believe the lie so you send them to the neo-cons.

Yes you are "merely the messenger"... the messenger of smear for the Republican Party.

You know Senator Obama will be the nominee in 8 days. And you know this proven lie you keep hocking won't change that one little bit. That being the case who are you hurting? Certainly not the Republican Party.

I've asked you this before and you keep ducking it. Tell me what you are going to do if Senator Obama picks Hillary as VP? You will have already completely dogged out your own Parties ticket. Hillary as VP would not in anyway take any of that away.

And if the Senator picks someone else. Then what? Continue to promote a smear of a lie? Vote for John McBush?

This isn't how Democrats act. We may fight through the primaries but after that we are a family and we support the decision of that primary.

That's the kind of Democrat I am. Being mad about loosing is one thing. Purposely hurting your own family because you're mad about loosing is quite another.

It's not too late to say enough is enough and look forward to our Convention together united with our Parties nominee.

You make my point don't you.

All the things that you site are things that a person in the opposition Party, a Republican, would want to keep out front. You tag line and point to "The Conservative Voice" in most every post. You could tag line and point to MSNBC or the actual polygraph results... but you want people to believe the lie so you send them to the neo-cons.

Yes you are "merely the messenger"... the messenger of smear for the Republican Party.

You know Senator Obama will be the nominee in 8 days. And you know this proven lie you keep hocking won't change that one little bit. That being the case who are you hurting? Certainly not the Republican Party.

I've asked you this before and you keep ducking it. Tell me what you are going to do if Senator Obama picks Hillary as VP? You will have already completely dogged out your own Parties ticket. Hillary as VP would not in anyway take any of that away.

And if the Senator picks someone else. Then what? Continue to promote a smear of a lie? Vote for John McBush?

This isn't how Democrats act. We may fight through the primaries but after that we are a family and we support the decision of that primary.

That's the kind of Democrat I am. Being mad about loosing is one thing. Purposely hurting your own family because you're mad about loosing is quite another.

It's not too late to say enough is enough and look forward to our Convention together united with our Parties nominee.

Out of all my liberal freinds, only one supported Clinton...most hated her .

Out of all my liberal freinds, only one supported Clinton...most hated her .

I have friends that supported Clinton, Edwards & Obama... plus Biden & Richardson. But I've yet to meet an original Obama supporter that has switched.

Personally I'm the kind of Democrat that usually looks at the Party Platform, the actual Planks of what the Party wants to do, and the current state of affairs in the country more than an individual person.

I personally started out rooting for Joe Biden. He's just a really down to earth tells it like it is, even if that's in your face sort of guy. Didn't see him having much chance so looked at Edwards and like him but thought Hillary was so far in the lead and had so much money and support she's be the stronger candidate.

So then I was fine with Hillary for quite awhile.

Then Obama just took off! And his presentation, demeanor and smarts took me right on over. Like I've said before if the guy didn't pull one single state I just say... Man that's a SHAME! We lost out on one great President there! And be proud that I supported him.

I think that's how you should hope to feel about a Presidential pick.

I know the Republicans don't feel that way about John McCain... they just don't want to lose power and he just happens to be their lot in life right now.

This guy claims to give Obama a BJ while they did cocaine and crack. Do you think this really happened?
Ain't doin' you much good, is it??!!! :p

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"During the vice presidential selection process, I took a lot of phone calls from reporters, pundits and campaign people who thought the Palin pick was going to re-energize the youth vote and get young people to take a second look at McCain,"http://rawstory.com/news/afp/Palin_pick_turned_off_young_voters__10222008.html John Della Volpe, director of polling at Harvard's Institute of Politics, told reporters."

Sure has - Larry Sinclair, the man who said he had gay sex and used drugs with Obama failed his polygraph test on both charges. This is why you haven't heard any more about him. His 15 minutes of fame is over.

He did not fail he passed. Then Obama sent someone in, the person said they were an expert at reading those types of tests. He said that Sinclair failed, but he lied about his own credentials in reading such tests.

Can you explain why Donald Young had Sinclair’s cell phone number given only to Obama?

Werbung:
Perhaps Donald Young, the murdered gay choir director at Obama's church, and Larry Sinclair had some other friend in common or were friends themselves - and that is only if Young actually did have Sinclair's number.

IMO, Larry Sinclair is out for another 15 minutes of fame and possibly opportunities to make money via exclusive interviews. Anything he reports at this point is highly suspect unless he has some solid proof he isn't lying again.

Dr. Ed Gelb (Former President of the American Polygraph Association) administered the test and was hired by Whitehouse.com. Your info on Obama sending some one in is dead wrong.

Back