DeVoss and her impact on public education

PLC1

Staff member
Grizzly Bears Flee America’s Classrooms Following Confirmation Of Betsy DeVos
There were heavy vibrations and thunderous noises in the hallways of America’s public schools today as the huge number of grizzlies and other species of bear known to frequent their classrooms took to surrounding hills and woodlands.

This was reportedly prompted by the confirmation of Betsy DeVos as education secretary, who has suggested guns be allowed in schools, citing grizzly bears in the classroom as the reason.

This sort of speciesism just has to end.

Werbung:
that is funny.. but it would be more funny if it wasn't true. There are schools that have guns for that reason..I know of one in Alaska up around River Delta.. can't remember the name..just sent my buddy an e-mail I will have it for you tomorrow..

What does that mean? Because a half dozen of school in the US MAY have an occasional problem with Grizzlies (by the way, my husband was raised in backwood Montana 60 years ago. .and although he had to face a grizzli ONCE outside his home, he never recalls a threat to his school!), ALL the schools in the US should be armed?

Give me a break! That is so ridiculous! Even you can't believe this! And if you do. . . maybe you should read this article:

Betsy DeVos Cites Grizzly Bears During Guns-in-Schools Debate ...
www.nbcnews.com/.../betsy-devos-schools-might-need-guns-due-potential-grizzlies-n...
Jan 18, 2017 - School shootings since 2013 = 210. Grizzly school attacks = 0. #BetsyDeVos says teachers should carry in class to shoot #PotentialGrizzlies.

Last edited:
What does that mean? Because a half dozen of school in the US MAY have an occasional problem with Grizzlies (by the way, my husband was raised in backwood Montana 60 years ago. .and although he had to face a grizzli ONCE outside his home, he never recalls a threat to his school!), ALL the schools in the US should be armed?

Give me a break! That is so ridiculous! Even you can't believe this! And if you do. . . maybe you should read this article:

Betsy DeVos Cites Grizzly Bears During Guns-in-Schools Debate ...
www.nbcnews.com/.../betsy-devos-schools-might-need-guns-due-potential-grizzlies-n...
Jan 18, 2017 - School shootings since 2013 = 210. Grizzly school attacks = 0. #BetsyDeVos says teachers should carry in class to shoot #PotentialGrizzlies.
It is ridiculous.. I agree. But that,s the question she was asked.. You have to love that she went against Trump on the transgender issue, Right?

Werbung:
It is ridiculous.. I agree. But that,s the question she was asked.. You have to love that she went against Trump on the transgender issue, Right?

I don't think the question mentioned bears. . .she did that all on her own!

And, yes, I approve her stand on the transgender issue. . .too bad she has no say in that decision either!

Back