demo governor says blacks kids do not know what a computer is .

Dude don't be ignorant. They did not replace blacks in the job market. Blacks were not working in stem professions that Asians have thrived at.

Average black IQ is about 20 points lower also.

Supporting Illegal Immigration Means Opposing Black Workers | Opinion​

Werbung:
Dude don't be ignorant. They did not replace blacks in the job market. Blacks were not working in stem professions that Asians have thrived at.

Average black IQ is about 20 points lower also.
You data is well out of date . Blacks scored between 15 to 18 points lower then whites not Latinos..
Also that was old data generated in the 70s sometimes. Recent dada narrows that gap by 7 to 10 points on average .
I think much of it is from improper nutrition in a family past lineage or more recent tIMES. I will also say as a Republican and a Southern Man . If your a citizen I do not give a shat if your black asian Indian Latino if your a citizen you come first no matter what over anyone in my book.
You should to

You data is well out of date . Blacks scored between 15 to 18 points lower then whites not Latinos..
Also that was old data generated in the 70s sometimes. Recent dada narrows that gap by 7 to 10 points on average .
I think much of it is from improper nutrition in a family past lineage or more recent tIMES. I will also say as a Republican and a Southern Man . If your a citizen I do not give a shat if your black asian Indian Latino if your a citizen you come first no matter what over anyone in my book.
You should to

I said blacks score 20 points lower than Asians.

Supporting Illegal Immigration Means Opposing Black Workers | Opinion​

You specifically said that Asian immigrants take jobs from blacks. Simply not true.

Spanish speaking immigrants compete for the same jobs not Asians.

Immigration in general has not been harmful to our economy.

Werbung:
You conservatives be careful. When you start railing about immigrants taking jobs you begin to bash capitalism.

I'm not saying we should just let people in the way Biden is. Legal immigration has never been bad for our economy. The current unemployment rate is 3.86% so who cannot find a job?

Back