Dementia Joe is slipping fast

the annoying thing

The president went on to make clear he had been referring to Hamas' mass assault on southern Israel on October 7, 2023, which killed 1,200 people and saw another 240 taken to Gaza as hostages. He continued: "After October 7, my father, a father, returned to his kibbutz to salvage what was left of his home. What was left was rubble and ruin."

So Joe father was Jewish and I was under the impression he was Irish and a used car salesman.
whats next will he claim his father was a black man and a slave or that he is Hispanic

Werbung:

The president went on to make clear he had been referring to Hamas' mass assault on southern Israel on October 7, 2023, which killed 1,200 people and saw another 240 taken to Gaza as hostages. He continued: "After October 7, my father, a father, returned to his kibbutz to salvage what was left of his home. What was left was rubble and ruin."

So Joe father was Jewish and I was under the impression he was Irish and a used car salesman.
whats next will he claim his father was a black man and a slave or that he is Hispanic
Biden's deterioration into more and more absurd storytelling is becoming extremely troubling.

Werbung:
Back