Dem platform to include prosecuting non warmers

See, Lagboltz? More of the same. Throwing around accusations to deflect and hide from the issues that he can't support with any evidence.

Werbung:
See, Lagboltz? More of the same. Throwing around accusations to deflect and hide from the issues that he can't support with any evidence.
I have been there before with him. He and one of his cronies have a distorted idea of science. They don't believe the correct versions of thermodynamics. They cherry pick evidence, and discard the fact that the ocean is warming and rising. Arctic ice is melting, etc.

I have been there before with him. He and one of his cronies have a distorted idea of science. They don't believe the correct versions of thermodynamics. They cherry pick evidence, and discard the fact that the ocean is warming and rising. Arctic ice is melting, etc.
Wow. And the sun orbits around the earth, and objects fall because they have an affinity for dirt, and all we need to fight HIV is leeches. Good grief, all you need is a thermometer and a trip to the beach!

Werbung:
(Me: "He (dogtowner) didn't provide a link as I requested because he has none."

No. He knows you are trolling and ain't playing that game.

Really? Going back in the posts, you said "Yeah, looked at the data. Data says it's not warmed for 17+ yrs despite co2 increasing."

My reply was "LINK!!! That sort of 'data' is only available from fraudulent sites. Show me where you got it. It's unquestionably bogus!"

You posted those numbers and I call on you to substantiate them with evidence, and as a weak, cowardly deflection you declare that this request is "trolling". And you want people to engage you in discussion? LOL!!!!!!

Back