Debunking the illusion that jfk's head moved forward

7forever

This silly argument has been used by government loyalists for decades but finally it can be shown to be an illusion. His head appears to move forward slightly between 312-313 but what really happens is jfk's bottom skull half gapes open providing this illusion. What these crazies failed to show is someone besides jfk, shot from the rear that goes forward slightly, stops, and violently goes backward. It's impossible on its face but debunking any jfk myth is good because there are so many and this one is used by both conspiracy kooks and WC supporters.

If you look at the top rear of his head and hair, it never moves forward of the white line. The bottom half of his skull gapes open from front impact causing this illusion that I figured out only two days ago. After two years things keep coming to me and this one is important for both debunking goverment crazies and disinfo idiots who promote two shots to the head.
Closeup_312-313.gif

This capture shows perfectly the rear skull gaped open with the top and bottom on the same vertical level.
500gaped.jpg

Notice that jfk's nose never moves but his head appears to move forward because of the rear starting to break.
harrisfakee3125.gif

Werbung:
What happened is jfk's forehead absorbed the impact making his head kind of straighten before slamming backward. This can be seen in nix also.
fakewhiteextendinggif.gif

Watch his right front kind of contract from impact.
head-shot-slow_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

no matter how many times i look at it, there's still a gap there from him moving his head. you helped illustrate this movement by drawing the lines on, so thankyou

Of course there's gap in the middle where the exit wound was but the top rear never moves forward of the white line.
over-right-eye_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

335gape.jpg

The only silly argument is that a gaping wound can create the illusion that his head moved forward.

Sorry but one has nothing to do with the other in fact your posted images clearly showed that his head did move forward slightly before the wound appeared.

As with the rest of your empty and false claims this one fails

The only silly argument is that a gaping wound can create the illusion that any head could move slightly in one direction before reversing violently in the opposite direction.

Sorry, but one has everything thing to do with the other and in fact the images clearly show that his head did not move forward slightly before the wound appeared.

As with the rest of your empty and false claims of government support this one fails, as have all the others.
jack_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

The only silly argument is that a gaping wound could cause any head to move slightly in one direction before reversing violently in the opposite direction.:D

Sorry, but one has everything thing to do with the other and in fact the images clearly show that his head did not move forward slightly before the wound appeared.

As with the rest of your empty and false claims of government support this one fails, as have all the others.

This silly argument has been used by government loyalists for decades but finally it can be shown to be an illusion. His head appears to move forward slightly between 312-313 but what really happens is jfk's bottom skull half gapes open providing this illusion. What these crazies failed to show is someone besides jfk, shot from the rear that goes forward slightly, stops, and violently goes backward. It's impossible on its face but debunking any jfk myth is good because there are so many and this one is used by both conspiracy kooks and WC supporters.

If you look at the top rear of his head and hair, it never moves forward of the white line. The bottom half of his skull gapes open from front impact causing this illusion that I figured out only two days ago. After two years things keep coming to me and this one is important for both debunking goverment crazies and disinfo idiots who promote two shots to the head.
Closeup_312-313.gif

This capture shows perfectly the rear skull gaped open with the top and bottom on the same vertical level.
500gaped.jpg

Notice that jfk's nose never moves but his head appears to move forward because of the rear starting to break.
harrisfakee3125.gif

His head moved forward before the wound appeared this is not an argument nor silly it is simple fact which your GIF proves.

His head moves forward of the white line which you placed on the GIF and that is that.

Wounds do not create the appearance of movement or illusion of movement

I like 7's posts.

The thing is, I dont see how 7's theory is any less plausable than the Grassy Knoll Theory, and there's far more subscribe to that.

Admittedly, I dont see or agree with everything that 7 puts forward, but the fact that I do see some of his evidence is enough to make me think he may be on to something. He has obviously researched this a lot and must know that what he was putting forward challenged the established theories and he would be laughed at by some people, who in my opinion, seem to accept other theories that have far less supporting evidence.

As for the head moving forward...there are a few possibilities that 7 may or may not have considered. Firstly He could be right and its an optical illusion caused by the gape. There is also the possibility that, as we know, Zapruder stated that the film that was returned to him was different to the film he gave up, so there is a possibility that the forward movement is faked...or my thoughts are that assuming 7 is right and Greer pulled the trigger, he may have took his foot of the gas slightly as he turned to fire and this, causing the car to slow, caused those in the car to lurch forward slightly, I back this up by looking at the gifs and noticing that all exept Mrs K seem to move forward slightly in sync with JFK.

There is only one possibility, the correct one. The rear of his skull gaped causing this illusion that didn't support a shot from the rear anyway. It was a moot point. The only way I could be wrong about his head NOT moving forward is if it could be proven that jfk did not have an exit wound on the right rear. He clearly did and slow motion has confirmed that.

There is only one possibility, the correct one. The rear of his skull gaped causing this illusion that didn't support a shot from the rear anyway. It was a moot point. The only way I could be wrong about his head NOT moving forward is if it could be proven that jfk did not have an exit wound on the right rear. He clearly did and slow motion has confirmed that.

He did not have an exit wound in the right rear of his head the bullet entered the right rear of his head and blew out the top right side of his skull.

That is medical fact which one cannot refute with a video.

His head moved forward which is clear and not an illusion it is ludicrously stupid to claim wounds cause illusions of movement. They do not and never have.

The most retared jfk troll in the world is sick nazi

He did not have an exit wound in the right rear of his head the bullet entered the right rear of his head and blew out the top right side of his skull.

That is medical fact which one cannot refute with a video.

His head moved forward which is clear and not an illusion it is ludicrously stupid to claim wounds cause illusions of movement. They do not and never have.

He did have an exit wound on the right rear of his head and the bullet entered the right front of his head and blew out the right rear of his skull.

That is a fact which one cannot refute with anything.

His head DID NOT move forward which is clear and IS an illusion. It is ludicrously stupid to claim JFK was shot from the rear when he was shot from the front.

Re: The most retared jfk troll in the world is sick nazi

He did have an exit wound on the right rear of his head and the bullet entered the right front of his head and blew out the right rear of his skull.

That is a fact which one cannot refute with anything.

His head DID NOT move forward which is clear and IS an illusion. It is ludicrously stupid to claim JFK was shot from the rear when he was shot from the front.

The doctors performing the autopsy were experts and their expertise proves you wrong. You are not a doctor nor even trained in forensics. The entrance wound was in the back of his head not the front that is simple fact which you cannot refute or dispute.

His head moved forward as even your video clips prove no matter how much you try to assert, without evidence, that it was an illusions.

The stupid claim is therefore proven to be yours.

CASE CLOSED.

The jackie shot jfk joke is proper silliness

It does a great job of showing the right rear gaping open...NICE.

JackieDidIt.gif

335gape.jpg

jack_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Werbung:
Like a typical crazy person you have been ignoring any and all logic, so Ill post a quote of mine that you ignored from your other worthless thread !

Like a typical crazy person who's reduced to denying reality, you have been ignoring any and all logic, so I'll mock a post of yours that was good for mocking your dumb ass. Unless you can show a man going backward from a rear shot then you need to shut the hell up.:rolleyes:
jfkheadsnapzap.gif

This guy goes forward which is logical and would have happened to jfk but jfk was shot by the driver and from the front, debunking idiots like yourself who are only pissed that someone sleuthed something online.
slow-musso_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Back