Death

I so wish they had a choice at that time in central California to have a choice between the long suffering (emotional as well as physical) and euthanesia.
In school my daughter as part of her RE class are having this exact same discussion regarding euthenasia - the rights and wrongs the pros and cons and all that, and her perspective is tainted by what she saw her grandma going through. She is very sensitive to the lives of those around her but she is firmly in the pro camp as a result of what she experienced. I understand those that are against the whole concept of euthanasia its a complex and emotional issue but in the end I have to feel that when hope is gone there has to be.... I can't find the right word.... some more humane way of dealing with futile suffering? I'm sure someone can phrase it better than I can.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear you're okay and hope you recover full function :)(y)

Werbung:
One evening 28 years ago, shortly before my father died at 53, His Catholic Priest stopped by to pay his respect and to administer last rights. He preached on heaven that night, and one thing he said has stuck with me for all these years. He said, “Heaven will never be as real to you until there’s someone there you want to go see.

Four days later I knew what he meant. And sense then there have been a few more time to reflect on what he said

For me, heaven is a real place, a place where I long to go. Over the last few years more and more people have gone on ahead of me and are waiting.

Right now there is a mountain before me. What is on the other side I can barely imagine – I’ve only heard stories. But one day, maybe not long from now, I will receive the call to cross over. There my faith will be made sight.

It’s just a matter of time before all of us I learn what “real” is all about.

Werbung:
One evening 28 years ago, shortly before my father died at 53, His Catholic Priest stopped by to pay his respect and to administer last rights. He preached on heaven that night, and one thing he said has stuck with me for all these years. He said, “Heaven will never be as real to you until there’s someone there you want to go see.

Four days later I knew what he meant. And sense then there have been a few more time to reflect on what he said

For me, heaven is a real place, a place where I long to go. Over the last few years more and more people have gone on ahead of me and are waiting.

Right now there is a mountain before me. What is on the other side I can barely imagine – I’ve only heard stories. But one day, maybe not long from now, I will receive the call to cross over. There my faith will be made sight.

It’s just a matter of time before all of us I learn what “real” is all about.
Good perspective.
I won't object when I'm called home. I miss so many that are there.

Back