Death Ruled Homocide 33 Years After Shooting

Werbung:
I have years of medical experience. You sell cars.

no im in sales, and use to sell cars. Also then tell me , with your fancy medical experience what was the cause of death specifically and how it was not related to the shooting...then tell me how long after the shooting you can die from wounds for it to count for you.

"Rule 14. When lacking a cogent and intelligence response, attack the poster."

no im in sales, and use to sell cars. Also then tell me , with your fancy medical experience what was the cause of death specifically and how it was not related to the shooting...then tell me how long after the shooting you can die from wounds for it to count for you.
Most likely pnemonia or cingestive heart failure as it is most often with old folks.

Most likely pnemonia or cingestive heart failure as it is most often with old folks.
maybe it was a fall, old people die that way as well. But thanks for proving the point...you have no idea what killed him, but just cry that the other Dr is wrong...with nothing to back it up.

And you keep failing to tell me how long you have to die from injury's from a shooting before you ignore it.

maybe it was a fall, old people die that way as well. But thanks for proving the point...you have no idea what killed him, but just cry that the other Dr is wrong...with nothing to back it up.

And you keep failing to tell me how long you have to die from injury's from a shooting before you ignore it.
I dont answer your foolish question because there is no pat answer. If he were still being treated with any life threateningwound and died then its the shooting. But that stopped decades ago. He was not mobile so falling is unlikely and would negate the findings. Quit while you're behind.

I dont answer your foolish question because there is no pat answer. If he were still being treated with any life threateningwound and died then its the shooting. But that stopped decades ago. He was not mobile so falling is unlikely and would negate the findings. Quit while you're behind.

Again you don't actually know what happened so your just making guesses...Glad your not my Dr...Like i said if I injected you with the AIDS Virus and you died from aids 20 years from now...Is that murder? or did you die from aids? Since you actuly have no idea what the cause of his death was, you have no idea how connected it was to the shooting.

Again you don't actually know what happened so your just making guesses...Glad your not my Dr...Like i said if I injected you with the AIDS Virus and you died from aids 20 years from now...Is that murder? or did you die from aids? Since you actuly have no idea what the cause of his death was, you have no idea how connected it was to the shooting.
Well if it took him 33 years to bleed to death then maybe so.

so when are you going to actually say the words that you actually have no idea what caused the death and thus have no backing to attack it since all you are doing is just throwing out guesses?
Because there is no mystery in dying of oldage and no chance this political crime is pissible perhaps you should hold your breath waiting.

Werbung:
Back