David Axelrod--What Is Going On With Him?

Johnny Tremain

I have been noticing something quite odd about Mr. Axelrod in recent weeks.

He has a look of great apprehension on his face--and I don't think it is regarding the campaign of his saviour--but something else.

I wonder what? Any ideas?

Werbung:
Do you have more context to this observation? He is running Obama's campaign and probably putting out a lot of fires at the same time. It's very stressful trying remember all the cover-up stories.

Do you have more context to this observation? He is running Obama's campaign and probably putting out a lot of fires at the same time. It's very stressful trying remember all the cover-up stories.

Call it--just a feeling.
The look in his eyes, the demeanor.
I have studied him intensely in the past 5 years--and there is just "something different".
Especially in his always-shifty eyes.
Something is afoot.
And--he is worried about it. Not the campaign per se--something deeper.

Call it--just a feeling.
The look in his eyes, the demeanor.
I have studied him intensely in the past 5 years--and there is just "something different".
Especially in his always-shifty eyes.
Something is afoot.
And--he is worried about it. Not the campaign per se--something deeper.
I agree ....we are all worried what is going to happen in the next 5 weeks. There may not be a peaceful transfer of power. And, considering all the ammo the government is buying, all the laws they are passing against American citizens, like NDAA, the government may well be preparing for something.

Either way, one thing is for sure. You can bet we are not being told the truth about anything!

I agree ....we are all worried what is going to happen in the next 5 weeks. There may not be a peaceful transfer of power. And, considering all the ammo the government is buying, all the laws they are passing against American citizens, like NDAA, the government may well be preparing for something.

Either way, one thing is for sure. You can bet we are not being told the truth about anything!

My gut feeling is this--
if they lose, they DO NOT want anyone to know what has gone on behind closed door these past 4 years--and if they lose, the democrat party comes to a screeching halt.

And--they all know it.

My gut feeling is this--
if they lose, they DO NOT want anyone to know what has gone on behind closed door these past 4 years--and if they lose, the democrat party comes to a screeching halt.

And--they all know it.
I do not believe they will allow themselves to be voted out of power! My gut feeling is there is a plan B!

Today, that unskewed polls website has O 47, R 53. Maybe that's what he's stressing about

http://unskewedpolls.com/dailytrackingpoll.cfm

I think they made one big mistake with independents--as the old adage says--
"Fool me once--shame on you--fool me twice--shame on me."
Especially when Obama, uncharacteristically, slips into "ghetto dialect" when he makes fun of Republicans.

I wonder how many Democrats are NOT going to vote for Obama once they are inside the polling booth.

Werbung:
Back