Darwinism in Spain

Neutral Evil

We face a dire prospect. Society in Spain appears to be in the grip of a Darwinian mentality, provoked by the crisis, but nonetheless dangerous. Strength and ability are the most prized virtues. Qualities like loyalty and devotion only have value if they can be profited from. Codes of honor are to be used against others for the advancement of the self. Both legal and illegal methods are employed but neither is preferred. People download pirated programs from the Internet, sell downloaded music and other things, front covers of DVDs are copied and manufactured for libraries instead of the original ones. I am for none of this. How can we bring it to an end?

Werbung:
We face a dire prospect. Society in Spain appears to be in the grip of a Darwinian mentality, provoked by the crisis, but nonetheless dangerous. Strength and ability are the most prized virtues. Qualities like loyalty and devotion only have value if they can be profited from. Codes of honor are to be used against others for the advancement of the self. Both legal and illegal methods are employed but neither is preferred. People download pirated programs from the Internet, sell downloaded music and other things, front covers of DVDs are copied and manufactured for libraries instead of the original ones. I am for none of this. How can we bring it to an end?

Sounds a little like the USA..but we are getting better..lol

Sounds a little like the USA..but we are getting better..lol

I must be looking at a different side of the USA. It could be I need to view programs other than the West Wing to see what you refer to. Can you name some examples of Darwinism in the states?

I must be looking at a different side of the USA. It could be I need to view programs other than the West Wing to see what you refer to. Can you name some examples of Darwinism in the states?

My bad..I should have said it sounds like a lot of people right here in the states

regards
doug

Werbung:
Back