Could this change the history books

Werbung:
There is a roman ship that was once found of he coast of Brazil, which caused a huge stir. I think they later traced to a deliberate plant by a named person :) But it was a huge thing. Then there is the story in the west African chronicles about Abu Bakr II who allegedly crossed the Atlantic and was never seen again. And there are also stories of Romans both in Nigeria and in China. These latter theories are more founded in fact. But you could make entertaining novels on such speculations. There has also been a book about China discovering the Americas, and Thor Heyerdal's speculation about about the crossings of oceans of rafts in the 1940 and 50s.

There is also the great mystery of Göbekli Tepe in Turkey, an extremely old temple whose construction presupposes organized learning and division of labor. The reason why it remains a mystery is because the Ice Age wiped out all the archeological evidence that would place the construction in context.

There is a roman ship that was once found of he coast of Brazil, which caused a huge stir. I think they later traced to a deliberate plant by a named person :) But it was a huge thing. Then there is the story in the west African chronicles about Abu Bakr II who allegedly crossed the Atlantic and was never seen again. And there are also stories of Romans both in Nigeria and in China. These latter theories are more founded in fact. But you could make entertaining novels on such speculations. There has also been a book about China discovering the Americas, and Thor Heyerdal's speculation about about the crossings of oceans of rafts in the 1940 and 50s.

There is also the great mystery of Göbekli Tepe in Turkey, an extremely old temple whose construction presupposes organized learning and division of labor. The reason why it remains a mystery is because the Ice Age wiped out all the archeological evidence that would place the construction in context.
Your very well read

Supposedly, they found some tomato seeds in an Egyptian tomb. Tomatoes, potatoes, squash, cactus , tobacco, LSD and lots of other plants come from the Americas, mostly the southern parts. That insinuates somebody made the passage from one place to the other. This might seem laughable to some, but Pacific Islanders have been navigating the much bigger Pacific Ocean long before whitey discovered the route to China coming from the other direction. The Pacific Islanders can read the rebound of waves that occurs when currents and wind-driven waves are redirected by land masses and Islands in the way. They also navigate by star positions. Not hard I suppose if you study the stars and waves. I'm a 747 kind of guy, and yes, I’d like a beer with those chips. The Europeans learned to ride the trade winds back & forth, but they didn't invent them.

Werbung:
What subjects interest you the most ?
At the moment I am expanding a little away from European and American history: Some of the subjects wwII or Jane Austen are completely washed out. I do not want to see any want to see more documentaries about Hitler, the holocaust or Abraham Lincoln. There is just SO much of this. So I am snooping around to fid something else. At the moment I am looking at these ancient Chinese emissaries which traveled all over asia, documenting a lot of kingdoms. There were many of these, and they returned home, and wrote vastly influential books.

Back