Corruption and Democrats

More bad news for Emperor gruesome. The Cal state unemoyment compensation is a complete and utter mess. Some applicants have been waiting for months for their benefits. And noe comes word that a billion dollars ($1,000,000,000) has veen scammed from employmeny funds by state prisoners. That is a thousand million dollars. Scammed by prisoners in lockup.
Talk about incompetency. Cal cant even give away money without getting ripped off. So $1 billion of tax payer money has been stolen and there is not a word from Gruesome on this.
Gruesome needs more than a recall. He needs jail time himself.

Werbung:
The recall count for Cal's governor has passed the 1.9 million mark. The number needed for a recall is 1.5 million.
Gruesome, can you hear the footsteps? Gittin a little closer each day. You could avoid all this by resigning. Save Cal a ton of money.
Resign? Yeah ... right.
Gruesome is a Dem and would never give up the power to screw things up voluntarily.

The noose is closing around Andy Cuomo's neck in NY. In addition to lying about Covid deaths it seems the Gov has a ladies problem. It seems he can't keep his hands off the hotties. He has been accused by more than one young lady of touching them inappropriately.
Anyone remember when Big Slick angrily announced to the Anerican public "I never had sex with that Lewinski woman." I remember that like it was yesterday. And then a month later he admitted he lied.
Biden has also had sone ladies from his past come forward with similar stories.
Seems to me like Dems in power have no respect for the ladies who helped them gain that power.
I have heard the Dems called Demoncrats. I have called then Democrimers. I propose a new nick name: Demopervert.
That seems to fit Andy C and Dementia Joe and Big Slick to a T.

CNN ratings plummet. Since Dementia Joe took up residence in the WH, CNN's ratings have plummeted. The Clinton News Network used to pull in 2.5 million viewers. That is down to 1.6 million since Dementia Joe took over.
That is a downward slide of close to 40%.
So far, Biden has been a disaster.

Biden-Harris Administration.
Biden (or maybe it was Commie Kanala) issued orders to the entire cabinet to refer to the Biden administration as the Biden-Harris adminustration. So dementia Joe knows how far his mind is gone and can see the handwriting on the wall. He knows he will soon be staying in his basement as more of his brain is consumed by amyloid.
And Commie Kamala will be running the show.

The City of Baltimore has announced they will no longer prosecute "low level crimes". So now prostitutes and drug dealers are home free.
Want to sell heroin? Welcome to Baltimore. Want to pimp out hot ladies? Now you can work the whole city and not just the port. Want to become a coke addict? Do all the cocaine you can afford.
The US was founded as a Christian nation open to all religions. The Dems are doing everything in their power to change that. And not change for the better.

Wally, right you are. I guess I misread the report I read.
I wonder how this affects the 3 strikes laws.
I am still opposed to drug use. Marijuana has been characterized as harmless but it impairs brain function if used long term. Inhaling the smoke is also harmful to the lungs. And getting high can be addictive for certain personality types.
And now that you face no jail time my guess is pot users may decide to try heroin or coke which is far more addicting.
Maybe the reason crime is down in Baltimore is criminals are using more drugs and out on the street less.

If things aren't crazy enough for you look at California. Bruce/Caitlin Jenner may run against Gruesome if the recall election happens. Brucey Woosie, who decided he was no longer a man in spite of his genetics, may run for gov against Gruesome. So the tax paying citizens of Cal may have a choice between a power mad dictator in Gruesome and an LGBTQ ???
Question : Is Brucey Woosie a man or a woman or are Trannies their own gender ???

If Bruce/Caitlin wants to enter the public arena as an elected official then everyone has a right to know. As governor of our largest state he will have large influence on other states.
I believe ANY elected official gives up a large chunk of their right to privacy when they seek power over other citizens.

Werbung:
Back