Cops shoot unarmed black kid, or just another day

Werbung:
First we had ol' St. Skittles and now we have ol 'St. Swisher.

Modern day worthless thugs turned martyrs given to us by the lying anti-American leftist MSM.

We will not not for a while since the Police are not even interviewing witness's. To Busy playing army and arresting Journalist for showing their actions. Protesters should have all showed up armed like Bundys People...Then they could be called Peaceful . Every witness so far in the media has said the same thing, and its about 180 from the cops statement.
It’s childish and absurd to hate all police. Yes, cops might have a contentious rapport with people in the inner city, but that’s because they are law enforcers, and inner cities have more than their fair share of law breakers. Why do we pin this strained relationship squarely on the police and never spread the blame to people who choose to commit crimes?
We can hold cops responsible for their mistakes without descending into this sort of juvenile, anarchist madness. A healthy and rational society respects both the law and those entrusted with upholding it.
I wonder: do the people who seem to oppose the very existence of police officers have a plan B option? We get rid of cops… and then what? Have you guys thought this through at all?
I didn’t think so.
Only one thing causes looting: the greed and selfishness of the people doing the looting.
I’ve seen a lot of people today insist that we ought not concentrate on the folks stealing, vandalizing, and setting fires over in Ferguson. We should instead discuss what “caused” it.
Ok, let’s do that. They are human beings with free will who chose to commit evil because it suits their own ends. That’s what caused it. Period. No need for further analysis.

It’s childish and absurd to hate all police. Yes, cops might have a contentious rapport with people in the inner city, but that’s because they are law enforcers, and inner cities have more than their fair share of law breakers. Why do we pin this strained relationship squarely on the police and never spread the blame to people who choose to commit crimes?
We can hold cops responsible for their mistakes without descending into this sort of juvenile, anarchist madness. A healthy and rational society respects both the law and those entrusted with upholding it.
I wonder: do the people who seem to oppose the very existence of police officers have a plan B option? We get rid of cops… and then what? Have you guys thought this through at all?
I didn’t think so.
Only one thing causes looting: the greed and selfishness of the people doing the looting.
I’ve seen a lot of people today insist that we ought not concentrate on the folks stealing, vandalizing, and setting fires over in Ferguson. We should instead discuss what “caused” it.
Ok, let’s do that. They are human beings with free will who chose to commit evil because it suits their own ends. That’s what caused it. Period. No need for further analysis.
nice straw man/men.

This from a POS racist who believes Israel does not have the right to exist!

Nice .....
'Israel' as you know, is a racist colony devoted to childmurder and, backed by the same shitehawks that supported Hitler, for much the same reasons. Why do you racist quack like nasty dead ducks, I wonder.

Werbung:
Back