Contact pop up

ProudLefty

This is no doubt off topic, but I haven't yet found an explanation and this seems the most logical place to ask:

When I go to the options bar and choose "Quick Links" and then choose "Open Contacts Popup" I get a really neat popup panel that lists my contacts and whether they are on line or not. Cool. Especially as it stays open even if I close my HoP window.

Here is my question: From time to time, a contact's name who is shown as on line turns bright red for a while then goes back to normal. What does that red signify?

Thank you

Werbung:
This is no doubt off topic, but I haven't yet found an explanation and this seems the most logical place to ask:

When I go to the options bar and choose "Quick Links" and then choose "Open Contacts Popup" I get a really neat popup panel that lists my contacts and whether they are on line or not. Cool. Especially as it stays open even if I close my HoP window.

Here is my question: From time to time, a contact's name who is shown as on line turns bright red for a while then goes back to normal. What does that red signify?

Thank you

I told you. . .it just means that contact is hot! :D:D:D

Werbung:
Hmmmmmm i thought red signified they were logged in..
Not really. That is the green lightbulb that does that. I suspect it may have to do with them being checked in and in some way busy posting, or whatever. I didn't find anything about it in the FAQ.

Back