Congressman calls evolution lie from ‘pit of hell’

I think there were some half-way decent and logical (for the times) reasons why people did all these things.
People still say--"this is so messy--looks like a pig lives here".
Perhaps trichinosis was involved.
Yes, it probably was.

and, if people really ate animals that they found dead, that could have been a health issue, too.

Werbung:
I think there were some half-way decent and logical (for the times) reasons why people did all these things.
People still say--"this is so messy--looks like a pig lives here".
Perhaps trichinosis was involved.

in general it excludes "bottom feeders" as they are more politely known.

yeah, good thing I'm not Jewish huh ?
and bacon ? I LOVE bacon. same principle makes them worrisome.

Breathes there a man--with a soul so dead--he does not love bacon?

A whole pound--fried up--only makes about 4-5 ounces--and with some Miracle Whip to dip the strips into--makes a complete meal.

There is a ton of evidence that has established the fact of evolution

There is no evidence of the existence of god or that he created the universe.

Denying evolution in favour of creationism is therefore an act of madness

There is a ton of evidence that has established the fact of evolution

There is no evidence of the existence of god or that he created the universe.

Denying evolution in favour of creationism is therefore an act of madness

BACON--is clear evidence--there is a God. :D

But surely anal sex proves there isn't

Actually to be fair god frowns on bacon and anal sex which is another good reason for atheism

The fact that ignorant doofuses like Paul Broun can actually get elected to congress is a national disgrace . Pathetic losers like him make America look awful and contemptible in the eyes of the civilized world .

The fact that ignorant doofuses like Paul Broun can actually get elected to congress is a national disgrace . Pathetic losers like him make America look awful and contemptible in the eyes of the civilized world .

Yeah really....I still can't believe the Dems nominated BO in '08....and really can't believe the country elected this fool twice to the highest office in the land. Talk about a disgrace....

See...we have something in common.

Yes, what a shame when they could have had a true statesman like Romney or Palin in the white house

Funny how you don't hear much climate change denial from the dems

Or suggestions that 'genuine rape suspends female fertility'

Or ( and this is my favourite) we don't need to worry about climate change because god sent a rainbow after he murdered everyone to promise he wouldn't do it again'

And the above are views held by republican congressmen. Not just the banjo playing retards who voted for them

This means they expect views like those to be popular

What a cuntry

Werbung:
Yeah really....I still can't believe the Dems nominated BO in '08....and really can't believe the country elected this fool twice to the highest office in the land. Talk about a disgrace....

See...we have something in common.
Not only did they nominate him, but the Republicans failed to come up with a more electable candidate.... twice!

With the exception of Pakistan, Obama is loved in other countries.

Back