Colorado State Senators Lose Seats in NRA-Backed Recall

Colorado Lawmaker Announces Abrupt Resignation, Becomes the Third Pro-Gun Control Dem. Out of Office

Colorado state Sen. Evie Hudak announced Wednesday that she is resigning from office “effective immediately,” marking the exit of yet another pro-gun control lawmaker in the state.

It’s believed the Democratic senator based her decision to step down on the likelihood she would lose a recall election over her support for Colorado’s strict new gun control laws. A recall election loss would result in Republicans gaining control of the state senate.

Werbung:
Like i said,,Its the end of the Democratic party. Rush Limbaughs prediction is coming true. Just like the dinosaurs were dying off when the climate changed cause they failed to adapt. Liberals still think were living in the hippie happy woodstock era. They better start moving to the moderate center instead to the left or its over. Americans had enough of liberalism all because of Obamas heath care law. Now those dems are running scared in the house theyre scared shit of the tea party and theyre gonna get it on election day! Its like theyre hanging on a thread leading by 3 points in a football game theres 3 minutes on the clock they better play conservitive keep the ball for 3 minutes if they lose the ball theyre gonna lose the game.

Liberals still think were living in the hippie happy woodstock era. They better start moving to the moderate center instead to the left or its over.
steve you are not living in reality .... Marxism has ALWAYS been enforced by force ..... not democracy!

Now those dems are running scared in the house theyre scared shit of the tea party and theyre gonna get it on election day!
Really .... because it sure seems to me that not only do they have a plan but, they are diggin in!!!

‘First Amendment Rights of Americans at Even Greater Risk’: IRS Issues Rules Curbing Political Activity

In the shadow of the scandal over the targeting of Tea Party and other conservative groups, the Internal Revenue Service on Tuesday announced new regulations curbing the political activity of tax-exempt groups

The new restrictions would prohibit such groups from backing candidates, making political pronouncements 60 days before an election and participating in get-out-the-vote drives.

Advocates for conservative organizations litigating against the IRS’ scrutiny say the new rules are an attack on free speech.

“It is never a positive when the government gets involved in regulating political speech,” Cleta Mitchell, a Washington-based attorney, told TheBlaze. “Remember the first five words of the First Amendment: ‘Congress shall make no law.’”

If they try it again Obama will be impeached. Thats an impeachable offense. And if they sneak by it again when Obama term is up the next republican president will seek indictments against a former president. You see Bill OReilly said this,,Obama could have seek indictments against George W Bush ,Rumsfeld and Karl Rove for warcrimes crimes against humanity. But he chose not to seek indictments. But the next republican president will seek an indictment against Barrack Obama and his other men and women. They could be looking at time in prison. He will become the first former president to serve time in federal prison. The only reason Nixon didnt go to prison cause Gerald Ford pardon him. Who will pardon Obama huh? not only that Mrs Learner will serve time in prison. I hope she gets harrased and raped there just like the hell Amy Fisher went though when she was in prison
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...my-fisher-federal-prison-request-for-transfer

Once again ... or at this point "as usual" .... you're way off steve ...

None of that will ever happen. Obama will never be held responsible for his crimes!

Well i cant stand idoits who find a way to cheat and steal. Just like remember a wrestler named Eddie Guerrero? He lied cheat and stole. Cheat to win its what it was called.He was the most hated wrestler in WWE. You dont see Hulk Hogan ever played like that. Mrs Learner was he biggest crook you ever heard of. She was even a bigger crook than Richard Nixon was. Like i said if they get away with it again and if Obama admin cant be impeached they face indictments when they leave office. Look how Hitlers men all faced ether life in prison or death by hanging. Yall saw the Nuremberg trials in the movies right? you can have a ball and laugh and get away with it but sooner or later your time will come. Look at this scene the end of Hitlers men

It always happens..You can all laugh now but the time will come youll meet your fate.

From wrestling to Neuemberg... never in my life could i have imagined those being connected. Steve you need to move to hollywood and sell such original ideas to the movies.

Werbung:
Not a chance. Like i said the next republican president is gonna seek indictment on Barrack Obama and on his admin as well. Prison isn't a pretty place even its a country club theres a chance youll get raped or mugged.

Back