Colorado State Senators Lose Seats in NRA-Backed Recall

Cruella

Colorado State Senators Lose Seats in NRA-Backed Recall

Colorado voters unseated the Senate president and another lawmaker for helping pass the toughest gun-control limits in a decade, marking the first such recalls in state history and a pair of victories for the National Rifle Association.

The left had a lot of outside support and outspent the opposition 7-1.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz said that they lost because of voter suppression.

The Democrat voters were probably on a Rocky Mountain high. Maybe their new marijuana laws aren't so bad after all. :p

Werbung:
The Tea Party is alive and well. You see the IRS wouldn't dare pull that trick again. Cause FOX NEWS kis keeping as very close eye on the IRS. Plus Obama is in enough trouble hes very close facing impeachment with his other scandals.

Two Communist policy supporting politicians put in their place by the citizens of Colorado!

May the rest of the wacko leftist anti-American politicians in this Country meet the same fate!

Two Communist policy supporting politicians put in their place by the citizens of Colorado!

May the rest of the wacko leftist anti-American politicians in this Country meet the same fate!
at some point, everyone needs to grow up. funny it took legal weed to get them off their Rocky Mtn High.... whatever works I guess.

at some point, everyone needs to grow up. funny it took legal weed to get them off their Rocky Mtn High.... whatever works I guess.
Colorado was the only state that fought back against these communist laws. Similar laws were passed in Maryland, Connecticut and other states without the slightest resistance from the useful idiot citizens of those states.

Kudos to Colorado!

I am curious to look at the breakdowns within these districts, and see if they are in fact districts that can be held, or if they will just switch back in the next election. But for now, good win.

I am curious to look at the breakdowns within these districts, and see if they are in fact districts that can be held, or if they will just switch back in the next election. But for now, good win.
The districts are held for now .... well at least until next time when the democratic voting fraud machine is sent to Colorado and then I am sure those districts will go Democrat by 125% + like the rest of the fraudulent districts across the Country!

The districts are held for now .... well at least until next time when the democratic voting fraud machine is sent to Colorado and then I am sure those districts will go Democrat by 125% + like the rest of the fraudulent districts across the Country!

Makes you wonder doesn't it? I heard that those districts went for Obama by 20% in 2012. Even if there are fewer people voting in a recall election, that shouldn't have caused that much of a difference.

Makes you wonder doesn't it? I heard that those districts went for Obama by 20% in 2012. Even if there are fewer people voting in a recall election, that shouldn't have caused that much of a difference.
Apparently the dems weren't able to organize the voter fraud machine in time for the recall .....

You can bet all those patriotic citizens are now on the IRS audit list ;)

Debbie Wasserman Schultz dismisses Colo. recall: ‘Voter suppression’

The chair of the Democratic National Committee said Wednesday that Colorado’s successful recall of two anti-gun senators was “voter suppression, pure and simple.”

So, let me get this straight .... Debbie ( I'm almost as big of a dumbass as Sheila Jackson Lee) Waserman-Schultz claims voter fraud when these two anti-American communist supporting dems get recalled out of office!

I am sure this will be the Marxist dems new M.O. ! Whenever they loose an election .... it has to be because of voter ID's.

The interesting thing about this story is .... if the Colorado recalled was caused by voter fraud ......

Why is everyone in Congress so afraid of moving forward with stricter gun laws? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Gun control advocates say Colorado recall stifling effort in Congress

Colorado's historic recall of two state legislators who backed new gun restrictions may have national repercussions, as advocates say the effort will make it harder to revive stalled efforts in Congress to tighten firearm laws

How come its ok for Democrats commit voter fraud like using the IRS for example and its not ok for republicans to do it with voter ID?

How come its ok for Democrats commit voter fraud like using the IRS for example and its not ok for republicans to do it with voter ID?

How does voter ID cause fraud? It's purpose is to prevent it.
But I suppose they could be counterfeited like everything else is.

Werbung:

Recall elections are anyone's game. It is all about the ground game. I predict it will be unlikely that R's can hold these two seats sadly.

Back