Cleanin'-Up After Sheriff Georgie!!

Mr. Shaman

"The Afghan Taliban's second in command, Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar, was captured last week in Karachi during a joint operation by Pakistan's intelligence service and the CIA, according to U.S. and Pakistani sources.

Deputy to Taliban leader Mohammad Omar, Baradar has been considered by many to be in de facto control of the insurgent organization in recent years. His capture is by far the most important detention since the beginning of the war in Afghanistan in 2001 and the first known capture of a top-ranking insurgent during the Obama administration."

6a00e554ad492488330120a60cdf21970b-150wi

george-bush-and-nancy-pelosi.jpg

Werbung:
"Has Sean Hannity suddenly become uninterested in terrorism? I doubt that, especially since on the same show he attacked Obama's Deputy National Security Adviser, John Brennan, as being unfit for the job for at least the second time this week. More likely, Hannity and the Fox News producers prefer to ignore the news that doesn't comport with their war on Obama's national security policies. Or maybe they just needed more time to figure out how to spin it against Obama."
183.gif

Weird isn't it?

Bush allows the biggest terrorist attack ever to happen when it could easily have been stopped and he is presented as strong on national security by Fox Views whereas Obama has so far managed to have avoided any terroist attacks on home soil and they present him as weak.

Anyone would think Fox (Sarah Palin) Views is biased.

Weird isn't it?

Bush allows the biggest terrorist attack ever to happen when it could easily have been stopped and he is presented as strong on national security by Fox Views whereas Obama has so far managed to have avoided any terroist attacks on home soil and they present him as weak.

Anyone would think Fox (Sarah Palin) Views is biased.

And you still haven't presented one thing that Bush could have done to stop 911.

Have you ever questioned why after 9 years there has been no "Deep Throat" coming forward to expose this conspiracy? Did Bush kill everyone who participated in this conspiracy?

As for this latest capture, it appears the guy is part of the Karzai family, and negotiations have been going on for sometime to get him to switch sides. May not have been as much of a capture, as one turning himself in in this manner to save face.

I have presented several.

Anyone would think you are stupid.

I will try one more time and I will typer v-e-r-r-y slowly as I know you can't read very fast.

He could have had a CIA that spotted a lot of arabs suddenly visiting flight simulators where they expressed no interest in take off or landing. The CIA could then have spotted that all these guys boarded different internal flights on the same day and stopped them.

He could have had someone who didn't take ALL of NYCs fighters away on maneuvres leaving the city unprotected.

Is that too complicated for you?

I have presented several.

Anyone would think you are stupid.

You have shown nothing except how stupid you are.

He could have had a CIA that spotted a lot of arabs suddenly visiting flight simulators where they expressed no interest in take off or landing. The CIA could then have spotted that all these guys boarded different internal flights on the same day and stopped them.

First off, that occured under Clinton. Secondly, the CIA has no authority to operate in the US. That is the FBI's juresdiction.

http://www.frumforum.com/obamas-next-target-the-cia

He could have had someone who didn't take ALL of NYCs fighters away on maneuvres leaving the city unprotected.

Since Clinton decreased the size of the NORAD forces, and bases (there are only 9 for the entire US, and Alaska), it would be virtually impossible to act in a timely manner under these circumstances unless you had an exact time, and destination. I would agree to the point that the controllers sent the aircraft in the wrong direction in the first place.

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2006/08/norad200608

"neads is a desolate place, the sole orphan left behind after the dismantling of what was once one of the country's busiest bomber bases—Griffiss Air Force Base, in Rome, New York, which was otherwise mothballed in the mid-90s. neads's mission remained in place and continues today: its officers, air-traffic controllers, and air-surveillance and communications technicians—mostly American, with a handful of Canadian troops—are responsible for protecting a half-million-square-mile chunk of American airspace stretching from the East Coast to Tennessee, up through the Dakotas to the Canadian border, including Boston, New York, Washington, D.C., and Chicago."

Is that too complicated for you?

Obviously it is for you. Then too, hatred has a way of contaminating ones mind.

Oh, the CIA does not operate in the US???

Ho ho ho, I like that one.

There was a punch up between the FBI and the CIA when the latter took the investigation off the former.

And assuming for one moment that you are right that it was the FBI and not the CIA who should have spotted these guys boarding planes...
How does that negate my point about the crappy intel that 'allowed' all of these guys to board unchallenged AND made sure ALL the fighters were awol?

AMAZINBG coincidence/incompetence???

I think not.

It was an inside job and what Bush could have done is not do it.

There was a punch up between the FBI and the CIA when the latter took the investigation off the former.

And assuming for one moment that you are right that it was the FBI and not the CIA who should have spotted these guys boarding planes...
How does that negate my point about the crappy intel that 'allowed' all of these guys to board unchallenged AND made sure ALL the fighters were awol?

Since these people were discovered under Clinton, and they were being watched by the Clinton FBI/CIA ( who lost several of them when they had returned from overseas prior to 911), why were they not on a list of names to stop them from boarding? Oh yeah. Because Clinton had not set up a terrorist "no fly" list. That was left for Bush to do along with the hiring of sky marshalls, and the hardning of the cockpit doors.

Of course, we all know terrorism was not a problem till Bush took office.

AMAZINBG coincidence/incompetence???

I think not.

It was an inside job and what Bush could have done is not do it.

If it was a "planned inside job", and evidently only by the Bush administration according to you (wink wink), explain how it could have been done.

Yeah, I forgot this piece of tripe. That was done by Jamie Gorelich under Clinton. And the CIA did not take it from the FBI. Gorelich said they could not share information.

One of these days you might consider posting something to prove your BS.

Werbung:
This punch up happened after 9/11.

I think that even you might concede that the 'investigation' of 9/11 would have looked fishy if it had started during Clinton's reign

Back