Class of 2011

Squall

Thread Music:

Most of us seniors have either graduated already or are graduating within the next couple of weeks. Well, that's it, that's the end of high school for us seniors. So I am making this thread for those of us who just graduated or are about to, and we can discuss what it's like, what you miss about high school, share memories, and just about anything else here.

Personally I have mixed feelings about this. One part of me is glad to finally be going out into the world as an independent adult, but another part of me is sad from never again being able to walk down these halls again, seeing all my friends at the same time, or experience all of the things I experienced before. At this point I even miss 7th & 8th grade to quite an extent.

So what are you doing after high school everyone? I'm going to college in early 2012 and going to get a job. I'm also going to finish Final Fantasy VIII and once I'm done with that, I'm going to beat every single Final Fantasy game in chronological order from I to XIII, excluding XII and XIV which are MMOs. What about you?

Werbung:
Back