China's Premier Wen Jiabao: What would you like to ask me during the annual session o

sam001

China's Premier Wen Jiabao: What would you like to ask me during the annual session of China's parliament in March?
The annual session of China's parliament will be held since Next March 5th, and Premier Wen Jiabao will Presents Government Work Report at NPC Session in March 5th. What would you like to ask China's Premier Wen Jiabao during the annual session of China's parliament in March?

Organizational System

The People's Republic of China practices the system of people's congress. China's Constitution stipulates that all power in the People's Republic of China belongs to the people, and the organs through which the people exercise state power are the National People's Congress and the local people's congresses at different levels. Local people's congresses at different levels are elected in a democratic way, and are responsible to the people and subject to supervision by the people. Deputies to the people's congresses at county and township levels are elected directly by their constituents. All citizens of the People's Republic of China
http://forum.globaltimes.cn/forum/showthread.php?p=28593#post28593

Werbung:
Re: China's Premier Wen Jiabao: What would you like to ask me during the annual sessi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was online yesterday answering internet users questions and he said he knew clearly the feeling of narrowing dwelling (Woju), which is one the hottest word at present.

Well, that's not my question anyway. And if I had a chance to ask him question I would like to know his opinions on the second generation of the riches and the high officials who have entered the soceity and gained higher positions much more easily than those of the same age. Is this a sign of social unfairness?

Re: China's Premier Wen Jiabao: What would you like to ask me during the annual sessi

Were any of the other questions posted so that everyone connected via the Internet could read them? And isn't that rather like toying with a COBRA...wouldn't the Premier have a trace to your connection to find you should your question poss a threat to his power? Maybe, I'm being too COMMUNIST CHINA thinking and those things don't happen the way that I've been told that they do in the the 21st Century!

I would have liked to know just how informed the Premier is on Global Warming and the CLEAN AIR ACT, whether or not he felt is important to put/impact changes in place NOW for his country!

Werbung:

Were any of the other questions posted so that everyone connected via the Internet could read them? And isn't that rather like toying with a COBRA...wouldn't the Premier have a trace to your connection to find you should your question poss a threat to his power? Maybe, I'm being too COMMUNIST CHINA thinking and those things don't happen the way that I've been told that they do in the the 21st Century!

I would have liked to know just how informed the Premier is on Global Warming and the CLEAN AIR ACT, whether or not he felt is important to put/impact changes in place NOW for his country!

Global Warming and the CLEAN AIR ACT!

Ok, maybe you can post your question in the link I posted here before, which I will give you again:
http://forum.globaltimes.cn/forum/showthread.php?t=13595

Back