China vs America - space and nukes

witnesstheday

Asia is ready for a space war - China believes a confrontation in space, most likely with the United States, is inevitable, and is preparing for it.
http://www.politicsdebate.co.uk/politics8.html

China prepared to nuke USA since at least 2005 - Major general says Beijing prepared to use WMDs against American cities as early as 2005.
http://www.politicsdebate.co.uk/politics31.html

It seems that when China makes threats against the USA, the great global peacekeeper and its allies just keep shut. Whether China is calling the Dalai Lama a terrorist or talking about nuking every US city, the Americans and Europeans are obviously too scared to say one single word back - meanwhile if an Iranian leader just mentions that he's fed up of Israel's apartheid they start gearing up for an attack (which of course China played a big role in calling off).

Is this the end for the USA and the former European imperialist countries?

Werbung:
This idea of China nuking American cities is sheer madness and the notion that China wants a space war is even worse madness. China is preparing itself in case of US aggression.

End of debate!

Look I'm sorry but concerning ourselves over empty threats such as this is just silly.. considering the enormity of problems that face us on a global view for America OR china... it would seem that whatever China might be considering in the sence of W.M.D. WOULD ONLY BE AS RETALATORY attack to any aggression since a first strike from China would only result in its complete oblitration from America in a secondary strike from us... People really need to toss aside the conspiracy theories considering full nations declaring all out nuclear war on another only because the theory of "M.A.D" is just as assured today as it was in the 80's. KAAABOOOOMM!!!! :D :eek: :D

Anything else posted should honestly include some kind of news article showing a ramp up of military alertness from China that would give us more to go on.

Look I'm sorry but concerning ourselves over empty threats such as this is just silly.. considering the enormity of problems that face us on a global view for America OR china... it would seem that whatever China might be considering in the sence of W.M.D. WOULD ONLY BE AS RETALATORY attack to any aggression since a first strike from China would only result in its complete oblitration from America in a secondary strike from us... People really need to toss aside the conspiracy theories considering full nations declaring all out nuclear war on another only because the theory of "M.A.D" is just as assured today as it was in the 80's. KAAABOOOOMM!!!! :D :eek: :D

Anything else posted should honestly include some kind of news article showing a ramp up of military alertness from China that would give us more to go on.

You have that right and you could have included Iran too. Any aspirations for nuclear weapons by any country is nothing more than a deterrant to aggression and always will be. The *only time they will be used as a first strike will be when terrorists/freedom fighters hit the US because the US refuses to play nice.

*except if the US tries to get away with using tactical nukes.

You have that right and you could have included Iran too. Any aspirations for nuclear weapons by any country is nothing more than a deterrant to aggression and always will be. The *only time they will be used as a first strike will be when terrorists/freedom fighters hit the US because the US refuses to play nice.

*except if the US tries to get away with using tactical nukes.

I would like to point out one thing thou... It would be a grave mistake for even terroists to unleash a nuclear weapon on any country that already has a system set up for the obliteration of the entire world.

My reasoning is this.. pretty simple.. Lets say America is the total envisionment of evil.. and lets say that your right.. and our government is full of courppt evil people just itching to start a war.. do you honestly think a point would be proven to America.. and that they would back off a bit if one of there cities were turned to dust? HELL NO!!! They would call it exactly what they had been hoping for. A reason to go to war with EVERYONE!!! Nuking a city anywhere would give rise to the thought that ANYONE could have done it with the possiblity of framing it on anyone else. The only logical action is to nuke everyone.

Or at least thats the way i see it. Nuking one city would pretty much ensight a nuclear halaucost across the entire globe. America wouldn't just retailate with one nuke in one country... because then it would involve the entire world calling for an end to american power.. no matter how you slice it.. the proabablity of WW3 would be enormous.. a nuclear WW3 mind you.

I would like to point out one thing thou... It would be a grave mistake for even terroists to unleash a nuclear weapon on any country that already has a system set up for the obliteration of the entire world.

My reasoning is this.. pretty simple.. Lets say America is the total envisionment of evil.. and lets say that your right.. and our government is full of courppt evil people just itching to start a war.. do you honestly think a point would be proven to America.. and that they would back off a bit if one of there cities were turned to dust? HELL NO!!! They would call it exactly what they had been hoping for. A reason to go to war with EVERYONE!!! Nuking a city anywhere would give rise to the thought that ANYONE could have done it with the possiblity of framing it on anyone else. The only logical action is to nuke everyone.

Or at least thats the way i see it. Nuking one city would pretty much ensight a nuclear halaucost across the entire globe. America wouldn't just retailate with one nuke in one country... because then it would involve the entire world calling for an end to american power.. no matter how you slice it.. the proabablity of WW3 would be enormous.. a nuclear WW3 mind you.

One thing about you is you come off as a Ron Paul supporter alright. I've listened to his supporters on other forums and they alwasy take their reasoning to extremes. They usually start with a proposition such as you do and then lose sight of reality as they go on with their faulty logic. This is what you do when you assume that the US would nuke the entire world if it was nuked by a freedom fighter/terrorist. Yet on other discussions you appear to undersand what M.A.D. means.

Maybe a more logical scenario to imagine would be that the US would trace the origin of the nuclear weapon back to it's origin, which usually can be done, then go after the perps.

But don't let me influence your day dreams.

One thing about you is you come off as a Ron Paul supporter alright. I've listened to his supporters on other forums and they alwasy take their reasoning to extremes. They usually start with a proposition such as you do and then lose sight of reality as they go on with their faulty logic. This is what you do when you assume that the US would nuke the entire world if it was nuked by a freedom fighter/terrorist. Yet on other discussions you appear to undersand what M.A.D. means.

Maybe a more logical scenario to imagine would be that the US would trace the origin of the nuclear weapon back to it's origin, which usually can be done, then go after the perps.

But don't let me influence your day dreams.

and where exactly do you think they will trace it to? Fact remains that if they set off a nuke.. the only thing for sure they can trace it back to the nuclear reactor the fissible matieral was created in. which is ONLY gonna point back to a couple of hands. In most cases its probably gonna point back to russia since there stockpile is the least guarded. BTW we are talking about an imaginary event to start with. So to allow our imaginations to take flight in this is not silly... but the only means of figuruing out the possible scenerios that could ensue.

BTW do you honestly think.. if America was nuked.. and the weapon was found to orginate from a Russian reactor.. that they would deny involvement?.. which would enturn point out Russias vunerablities? Considering whats happening in Georgia... and Russias apparent desire to regain power. I think that Would be a No.
BTW you can only track back so much concerning finicail involvment and the case and point should be made with thefact we do not have the entire details about who helped fund the 9/11 attacks... while we know ALOT.. we don't know it all.

Your grammar and spelling need a lot of work. I'm not going to spend time trying to figure out what you are trying to say when I know it's not very important to begin with.

Have a nice day!

Your grammar and spelling need a lot of work. I'm not going to spend time trying to figure out what you are trying to say when I know it's not very important to begin with.

Have a nice day!

Again proving your narrow-minded views of the world.. You rather attack my charchter about minimal things as grammar and sentence stucture then actually retort with something useful.

BTW .. do I HONESTLY have to flip back thru your posts and point out the endless array of spelling errors you have made?

I wouldn't.. Because I sir do not steep to simply attack you... but rebute your thought process as I am a civilized human being.

I have lost all respect for you now Sir.. And pray that maybe one day you can learn to talk to people like human beings instead of thriving on being a hater.

BTW since you can no longer site anything else useful.. I can only assume you agree with all my view points :)

Again .. Welcome to the conservative side :D Your slogan however should shame you :)

This idea of China nuking American cities is sheer madness and the notion that China wants a space war is even worse madness. China is preparing itself in case of US aggression.

End of debate!

Well said. I don't like reading a news like that.. Worldwide economy is at crisis, so why the need of nuking other countries?

Well said. I don't like reading a news like that.. Worldwide economy is at crisis, so why the need of nuking other countries?

.... No one said anyone was going to nuke anyone. Nuclear weapons are vital to ensure stability and peace...Further, we need them to help prevent proliferation among our allies. If we do not maintain a credible extended deterrent, then our allies are going to simply build their own.

Werbung:
Back