China ready to counter prolonged US high-tech offensive

reedak

1. Based on Global Times sources, if the US further pinches Chinese telecommunication giant Huawei by blocking companies such as TSMC from providing chips to the company, China will carry out countermeasures, such as including certain US companies into its list of "unreliable entities," imposing restrictions on or investigating US companies such as Qualcomm, Cisco and Apple, and suspending purchases of Boeing aircraft.

It seems the US is ratcheting up efforts to pinch China's high-tech companies. China must be prepared for the worst-case scenario of a complete decoupling with the US in the high-tech sector. Although the Trump administration's menace of decoupling with China is part of its election campaign strategy, the radical approach of suppressing China has become an irreversible trend in the US.....

Source: https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1188494.shtml

2. China must awake to the fact that the American Empire demands nothing less than total capitulation or total destruction of its rival or foe throughout more than 240 years of its history. To the US, there is no such thing as meeting an opponent halfway for a win-win deal for both sides. Win-win is only for the US, but lose-lose is for its opponent.

As shown in my political satire subtitled "Combat on the Brink of Crater" ( 火山口边缘之战 ), the silent man standing with one foot on the brink of a volcanic crater had no choice but to push back with all his might at the crucial moment. Likewise, China will be consigned to oblivion if it continues to let the America Empire walk all over it without showing to the world that it is no pushover.

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/threads/political-satire-the-old-man-of-the-mountain-25.20373/

Werbung:
China must be called out as they are ,such a nation that is beholden to such communism .

If there is any effort to gaining momentum and success over subverting the Chinese leadership then U.S. will have always been ahead . It is that China is nothing more then a foreign entity to the world . China is simply the world's rotten step child no one wants to care for ,thus China has used such subversion tactics on our own very nation in order for them to have gain the upper hand very much the same as we in the U.S. would do in such a position.

China will have infiltrated American universities and have done so on the basis of building intelligence on the many sectors of the American corporate and government thus getting extra positions in American colleges to have turned the intelligence of the entire college system into that of being a pro communist pro Chinese thing . Antifa are mainly communist , the college professor's are mainly communist who speak openly about how their students should have adopted such a communist flag with a fist to signify some form of defiance .

Thus my conclusion is this tech war will have not yet been that of a war based on attrition it will be the begin phases of a war that slowly over time will have morphed into a ground war and naval war in the South China Sea .

Perhaps China is only banking off winning a trade war with U.S. if they can dominate such a region and flood it's sea ports with Chinese made only goods .

In all fairness it is that China would have had attempted to fund covert communist proxy agents in every form of American society as we know it .

Therefore there is only one solution to such a problem and that is anti communist action !.
To have created such a political movement which had such a fighting force attached to it .

It would work for that of a Republic . It would have to be that one is to create such a counter force to communism ,such a element of power and prestige ,it is that with such Nationalism one may have found such a new meaning in the everlasting fight against communism . Just as the Combat Groups in Italy in 1920's who fought communism ,they may have been called Fascist but they were indeed a counter to such communist efforts to take power.

China must be called out as they are ,such a nation that is beholden to such communism .

If there is any effort to gaining momentum and success over subverting the Chinese leadership then U.S. will have always been ahead . It is that China is nothing more then a foreign entity to the world . China is simply the world's rotten step child no one wants to care for ,thus China has used such subversion tactics on our own very nation in order for them to have gain the upper hand very much the same as we in the U.S. would do in such a position.

China will have infiltrated American universities and have done so on the basis of building intelligence on the many sectors of the American corporate and government thus getting extra positions in American colleges to have turned the intelligence of the entire college system into that of being a pro communist pro Chinese thing . Antifa are mainly communist , the college professor's are mainly communist who speak openly about how their students should have adopted such a communist flag with a fist to signify some form of defiance .

Thus my conclusion is this tech war will have not yet been that of a war based on attrition it will be the begin phases of a war that slowly over time will have morphed into a ground war and naval war in the South China Sea .

Perhaps China is only banking off winning a trade war with U.S. if they can dominate such a region and flood it's sea ports with Chinese made only goods .

In all fairness it is that China would have had attempted to fund covert communist proxy agents in every form of American society as we know it .

Therefore there is only one solution to such a problem and that is anti communist action !.
To have created such a political movement which had such a fighting force attached to it .

It would work for that of a Republic . It would have to be that one is to create such a counter force to communism ,such a element of power and prestige ,it is that with such Nationalism one may have found such a new meaning in the everlasting fight against communism . Just as the Combat Groups in Italy in 1920's who fought communism ,they may have been called Fascist but they were indeed a counter to such communist efforts to take power.

1. Welcome, my long-lost friend, I am honoured to receive your first post in this forum.

You say: "Just as the Combat Groups in Italy in 1920's who fought communism ,they may have been called Fascist but they were indeed a counter to such communist efforts to take power."

My great friend, in you I can see the last glow of the dying embers of Fascism. Marco Polo should be ashamed of you. ;)

2. You say: "If there is any effort to gaining momentum and success over subverting the Chinese leadership then U.S. will have always been ahead."

US Imperialists have been trying to wipe out the Chinese communists since 1927, but have they achieved any success?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Civil_War

3. You say: "China will have infiltrated American universities and have done so on the basis of building intelligence on the many sectors of the American corporate and government thus getting extra positions in American colleges to have turned the intelligence of the entire college system into that of being a pro communist pro Chinese thing."

US colleges are feeling the sting as the flow of foreign students, especially Chinese, continues to wane. Are you trying to ring the knell of US colleges with your poisonous sting?

Can you find any way to replace all the lost students (and their large amount of school fees) in US colleges? :)

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/02/us/international-enrollment-drop.html

Last edited:
1. Welcome, my long-lost friend, I am honoured to receive your first post in this forum.

You say: "Just as the Combat Groups in Italy in 1920's who fought communism ,they may have been called Fascist but they were indeed a counter to such communist efforts to take power."

My great friend, in you I can see the last glow of the dying embers of Fascism. Marco Polo should be ashamed of you. ;)

2. You say: "If there is any effort to gaining momentum and success over subverting the Chinese leadership then U.S. will have always been ahead."

US Imperialists have been trying to wipe out the Chinese communists since 1927, but have they achieved any success?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Civil_War

3. You say: "China will have infiltrated American universities and have done so on the basis of building intelligence on the many sectors of the American corporate and government thus getting extra positions in American colleges to have turned the intelligence of the entire college system into that of being a pro communist pro Chinese thing."

US colleges are feeling the sting as the flow of foreign students, especially Chinese, continues to wane. Are you trying to ring the knell of US colleges with your poisonous sting?

Can you find any way to replace all the lost students (and their large amount of school fees) in US colleges? :)

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/02/us/international-enrollment-drop.html

Yes indeed U.S. colleges have seen a major flow in foreign students but it is the motive of some of these foreign students , particular the Chinese females and Vietnamese female students who attach themselves to social justice groups like Antifa ,then March with the Vietnamese communist flag during their street protests. Thus these may not be agents of the Chinese government but they sure do benefit the Chinese government if a covert communist take over was to be in practice .

It is such a infantile mistake to have allowed Chinese women to have access to our colleges just because they know Algebra and advance mathematics and had gotten a high score on some government test created by liberal centrist to see who knows more 8th grade and 9th grade level algebra then those who don't know it. The SAT test is just another pro foreigner inclusionary objectivity with such a purpose to have only highlighted the success of migrants over the rest of us natural born citizens who really didn't care much about the test because we have nothing to prove and we aren't desperate to migrate out of country so we of course most likely guessed on such a test because we didn't care . That said we are wise to not have cared ,we are trusting our path for it's future blessings of a small but yet rapid chaotic struggle intertwined with a aftermath of glory and valor . So what we didn't go to some fancy college after high school . It is our God given right to not have completed with Chinese females over who is more into mathematics . I'm glad I failed the Officers exam and just instead left to Ukraine and joined the Azov Battalion . China can go play ding ding ditch for all I care ,and competing in college over who gets better test results or who has a better thesis means nothing to me because at the end they will never let me speak my mind . The colleges will never let a guy like me speak in a podium infront 100 people because it would cause those 100 people to rethink democracy and capitalism and how these centrist liberals only benefit a world where communist get to take action but since Hitler was bad and killed Jews anything a counter to communism is looked at as extreme,unless it's a gay black guy who's a republican than that will be the only fighting force centrist liberalism allows.

Werbung:
Yes indeed U.S. colleges have seen a major flow in foreign students but it is the motive of some of these foreign students , particular the Chinese females and Vietnamese female students who attach themselves to social justice groups like Antifa ,then March with the Vietnamese communist flag during their street protests. Thus these may not be agents of the Chinese government but they sure do benefit the Chinese government if a covert communist take over was to be in practice .

A covert communist takeover of US colleges? Are you kidding? It won't be surprising you will be the first to draw your gun to go on a shooting rampage, killing all foreign students , particularly the Chinese and Vietnamese female students.

Back