china needs to ban handguns.

dahermit

http://www.aolnews.com/world/articl...her-knife-attack-at-a-chinese-school/19580514

Say what you will, but a ban on handguns will keep people from killing multiple innocent people at a time. This article is evidence that people who want to kill and do not have a handgun will not use some other weapon. Ban um! Ban um! Eeek! guns frighten me. Rats frighten me. Thunderstorms frighten me. Ban Rats. Ban Thunderstorms.

Werbung:
http://www.aolnews.com/world/articl...her-knife-attack-at-a-chinese-school/19580514

Say what you will, but a ban on handguns will keep people from killing multiple innocent people at a time. This article is evidence that people who want to kill and do not have a handgun will not use some other weapon. Ban um! Ban um! Eeek! guns frighten me. Rats frighten me. Thunderstorms frighten me. Ban Rats. Ban Thunderstorms.

its clear the lack of hand guns is realy making it harder to run up the kill count on kids...just think if he had access to a gun, how much more efficient they could be.

our school and workplace shooters are far more effective.
like the 8 or 9 dead yesterday? in Connecticut, and those where adults, so not even as easy.

Or Colimbine, V Tech...man if they only had knifes, just think how low the kill counts could be..

I assumed China already banned hand guns. Chemicals on trains would be a bigger worry for me, or hand made bombs.

Actually the government of China would be a bigger fear than any of the above.

its clear the lack of hand guns is realy making it harder to run up the kill count on kids...just think if he had access to a gun, how much more efficient they could be.

That is possible. However, if the Chinese civilians had access to guns they might not have had to suffer communism for the past sixty years.

our school and workplace shooters are far more effective.
like the 8 or 9 dead yesterday? in Connecticut, and those where adults, so not even as easy.

Or Colimbine, V Tech...man if they only had knifes, just think how low the kill counts could be..

The above shootings all happened in GUN FREE zones... The kill counts could have been considerably lower or perhaps not have taken place at all.

gun-free-zone-clr.jpg

man if they only had knifes, just think how low the kill counts could be..

Man if just ONE person at the Hartford facility had a gun, at least 7 more DECENT human beings would still be alive, and the thief that shot them would have been dead sooner.

Nice graphic. Very apt. But, libs probably needed it explained for them to understand.
Do you mean, "...anti-gun people..."?
I certainly am not a conservative. And I am more pro-gun than the most extreme conservative.

That is possible. However, if the Chinese civilians had access to guns they might not have had to suffer communism for the past sixty years.

hate to break it to you, but they did have guns...that's how it became communist.

you forget that the popular will of the people ...can lead to communism.

and civilians with guns, still lose to Military might of major powers so long as the government has the stomach to kill its own people.

And maybe of more people had guns in all schools...we would have alot more shootings....

I would love to see you guys walk into a inner city school and say you know what the problem is...not enough guns in this school....

Do you realy think if guns where not banned at Columbine, or Vtech...that would some how mean the teachers all would be packing? or do you just hope all the students are packing? Or maybe one teacher would, and they would magically save the day by running down the school looking for the shooters like in some movie and have a shootout in the classroom with them....

Or the more likey..maybe if the shooters where somehow prevented from just going and buying guns to shoot up the school with...no thats just to sensical...

And maybe of more people had guns in all schools...we would have alot more shootings....
All the anti-gun nazi's swore that murders would explode when Concealed Carry laws were passed in their states... Instead the murder, and crime rates in general, all dropped after passage.

I would love to see you guys walk into a inner city school and say you know what the problem is...not enough guns in this school....
The problem is making it illegal to defend yourself. Children cannot carry handguns, have to be 21, so only the adults could legally carry and they should be free to do so.

Do you realy think if guns where not banned at Columbine, or Vtech...that would some how mean the teachers all would be packing?
It's genius's like you who think banning guns from buildings in some way prevents, rather than invites, massacres from taking place.

Or the more likey..maybe if the shooters where somehow prevented from just going and buying guns to shoot up the school with...no thats just to sensical...

It's better to make sure everyone who obeys the law is totally unarmed and completely defenseless when people who do not care about laws bring guns to places where they are banned and kill their unarmed victims knowing that nobody can fight back.... Yeah, that's "sensical". :rolleyes:

First I am fine with guns, I even supported the Conceal and carry law in my state...I don't agree with the illogical idea that

1. More guns = less crime.
2. owning a gun makes you safer.
3. That Guns laws are the reason school shootings and work shootings happen and are so deadly..that somehow they would be less deadly and happen less.

First, your more likely to get killed with a gun...when you own a gun. One maybe people who own guns just have them for a reason..gang bangers..own guns, a lot more likely to get shot with one to ( if they could leave the rest out...I would not really care)
2nd, people who have a gun in the house...alot more like to be killed by family member...with that gun...outside gang and drug wars...Domestic violence are going to be the top reason for gun deaths.
3. The I will save everyone with my gun and protect myself from harm...yea...sorry but while yes Im sure happens...but very rare, and the amount killed in the listed above, far more likely. Some random person just breaking into your home and killing you...while happens...i think anyone would know its on the low end of gun deaths...your Husband or wife or Kid..far more likely to use it on you.
Also most people when put in the situation to use the gun...would fail. One, you don;t have the change to pull your gun and use it anyway..you panic...you are a crappy shot, and maybe you just tried to use it..got shot,...and where never going to be shot in the first place.

Also the idea that well if you ban guns...Then some Hitler can kill the Jews ( or who ever) well guess what Still waiting for the UK Hitler, Aussie Tyrant...to come rise up and slaughter the people...I suspect a long wait..
of course places like Afghanistan and Iraq are very well armed with AK-47's good thing no Tyrants bent on killing those they don't agree with are there.

Also please Spare me the , we can take arms up against the goverment...with the little pea shooters most people would own...you can, but Unless you get half the army to side with you...your slaughtered...and If the Leader of the US ever had that much power to try to get the army to back him doing something like Hitler and the Jews....Law or no law what ever group that leader went after...would be slaughter like animals...fire there 9mm at the M-4's, RPG's, Black Hawks, tanks, f-22.....But maybe they use there shotgun, hunting rifle and 45 and get a few before the bloodbath.

When was the last time a nations people rose up against the government with a army anything like ours, and won...or even did ok....without part of the military joining the other side, or some other nation arming the people....

you want a gun, fine, I don't care...you can....but it does not mean more will solve the problem or that closing loopholes like no checks gun shows, don't need to be closed. You don't just get handed a Drivers license at 16...and I don't think it should be easier to get a gun.

also I could have all the guns I want...every job I have worked at...banned guns at work...all the state and natinal laws in the world are not going to change that...Even if I had a conceal and carry permit, if someone wanted to shoot up the mall...well not much I could do...Mall bans guns.

Pocket... have you been drinking again?

WTF did anything you just say have to do with my post?

Movie Super Hero's, Hitler, Armed Revolution, closing loopholes, etc. I made no reference to any of these things that would prompt the reply you gave.

Would you care to try and deal with things I actually said or do you find tossing out these strawmen to be more comforting?

Lets start with an easy one...

Does a law that bans guns in a building do anything to prevent a criminal, again someone who cares nothing about the law, from bringing in a gun and shooting people?

Here's a hint: Laws do not prevent crime.

Werbung:
yes the real brains says, well gee if we just had everyone bring guns to work, there would be less shootings...Who knows maybe you just want it as a way to keep unemployment down..who wants to go do layoffs in a well armed workplace after all...But wait no, they would not do that becuse all the other co workers will just grab there guns and shoot them down and save evryone ....Yeah Haa,...

Because the guy who feels so unsafe and insecure he needs to bring a Gun to go run computer tests in the lab...yea thats a real sane guy, no need to worry about him.

You can have all your little guns, feel like big men...But your arguments are sad, pathetic, and scared of your own shadows...We need guns evryplace, all the time, and more of them or we can't be safe!

can't wait to walk threw walmart , I can feel so much more safe knowing the guy with the mop has a glock with him, the checkout lady has as a shotgun under the counter, the manger can walk around with a AK, you know just in case things get bad...

after all, more guns means less crime, that's why Iraq and Afghanistan always did so well...lots of guns...

Evry time there is a big office shooting or school shotting...gun nuts cry if only more people there had guns...Becuse we know the shooters are always rational , sane, and would care...and we know that there would always be some hero worker to save the day with his Beretta!

I have no problem with guns...I do with the idots who want them and come up with such Bull ideas for why more of them, and less gun laws are good.

Back