CHICKENHAWK Dick's Assassins!!!

Mr. Shaman

"At a “Great Conversations” event at the University of Minnesota last night, legendary investigative reporter Seymour Hersh may have made a little more news than he intended by talking about new alleged instances of domestic spying by the CIA, and about an ongoing covert military operation that he called an “executive assassination ring.”

Hersh spoke with great confidence about these findings from his current reporting, which he hasn’t written about yet.

In an email exchange afterward, Hersh said that his statements were “an honest response to a question” from the event’s moderator, U of M Political Scientist Larry Jacobs and “not something I wanted to dwell about in public.”

Hersh didn’t take back the statements, which he said arise from reporting he is doing for a book, but that it might be a year or two before he has what he needs on the topic to be “effective...that is, empirical, for even the most skeptical.”

"Right now, today, there was a story in the New York Times that if you read it carefully mentioned something known as the Joint Special Operations Command -- JSOC it’s called. It is a special wing of our special operations community that is set up independently. They do not report to anybody, except in the Bush-Cheney days, they reported directly to the Cheney office. They did not report to the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff or to Mr. [Robert] Gates, the secretary of defense. They reported directly to him. ...

"Congress has no oversight of it. It’s an executive assassination ring essentially, and it’s been going on and on and on. Just today in the Times there was a story that its leaders, a three star admiral named [William H.] McRaven, ordered a stop to it because there were so many collateral deaths."

Yeah.....those Chickenhawks are some reeeaaallll bad@sses!!!!! (....As-long-as they're nor directly-involved.)​

Werbung:
A despot with a gang of thugs answering only to him. A Nation of Cheney, By Cheney and For Cheney...apparently.

I think there's some penalties for that type of occupation in this neck of the woods. *thumbs through US Constitution...*

A despot with a gang of thugs answering only to him. A Nation of Cheney, By Cheney and For Cheney...apparently.

I think there's some penalties for that type of occupation in this neck of the woods. *thumbs through US Constitution...*
Absolutely.....especially when you consider....Dick Cheney never does anything, unless there's some kind o' financial-benefit involved!

:mad:

Werbung:
Yes, well we know he wanted Iraq's oil at our expense. To think he controlled a special force of our military, during his hostile corporate takeover of Iraq, all at his sole command to murder those that stood in his way breaks so many Articles of the Constitution that one hardly knows where to start.

But I bet a good lawyer wouldn't mind taking the time to line up the charges..one can only hope. I'm wondering why all those castrates at the United Nations are all sitting on their hands about this?

Back