Checking-in...

hearme

Greetings everyone.
It was suggested that I introduce myself upon joining.
I have been to a few other forums where I offered my political opinions, and learned rather quickly; to do so honestly, isn't exactly what many of the other members wanted to hear.
I also learned how partisan, and unwelcome my opinions can be for many. Instead of honest conversation in civil tones. My opinions quickly became a source of attempts by those who disagreed as nothing more than a means of abusing the rules in order to chase me away through childishness that eventually caused my banning.
I only wish to have a place where I can feel comfortable sharing my opinions and idea's that won't digress into foolishness, and hatred.
We all know how divided most of us are with our opinions. Yet, if we are prevented from voicing them. What sense is there in having a political forum?
Hope we can all share with civility here.

Werbung:
Greetings everyone.
I have been to a few other forums where I offered my political opinions, and learned rather quickly; to do so honestly, isn't exactly what many of the other members wanted to hear.
I also learned how partisan, and unwelcome my opinions can be for many. Instead of honest conversation in civil tones. My opinions quickly became a source of attempts by those who disagreed as nothing more than a means of abusing the rules in order to chase me away through childishness that eventually caused my banning.
I only wish to have a place where I can feel comfortable sharing my opinions and idea's that won't digress into foolishness, and hatred.
We all know how divided most of us are with our opinions. Yet, if we are prevented from voicing them. What sense is there in having a political forum?
Welcome...but surely you realize that discussing politics is as much the same as discussing religion...you're gonna find the fanatics in either topics and you'll just have to ignore the 'WING NUTS' as much as possible.

Oh, look our resident 'LABEL MAKER' as already anointed you with a new definition/title...he's very uncomfortable until he's got you pegged with an official GenSenecal title/label that's how he operates! ;)

Greetings everyone.

Hi and welcome :)

I was wondering, what ideas did you share in the other forum that people did not like?

I hope you can feel comfortable here...

Hi and welcome :)

I was wondering, what ideas did you share in the other forum that people did not like?

I hope you can feel comfortable here...

The last post I remember making where I suggested everyone should simply remain stupid was..telling the Obama followers how there is one, sure, guaranteed way he can improve his ratings, and almost insure his re-election in 2012.
I told them all Obama had to do was override the Dems in Congress, and lower all taxes (FEDERAL) across the board, with a one year limit on assessing INCOME TAXES for All Americans. I also told them leaving the Bush tax cuts alone would also help Obama as well. I guess telling them to remain stupid did the trick. But that's what happens when you include the Truth, and people aren't willing to hear it.

The last post I remember making where I suggested everyone should simply remain stupid was..telling the Obama followers how there is one, sure, guaranteed way he can improve his ratings, and almost insure his re-election in 2012.
I told them all Obama had to do was override the Dems in Congress, and lower all taxes (FEDERAL) across the board, with a one year limit on assessing INCOME TAXES for All Americans. I also told them leaving the Bush tax cuts alone would also help Obama as well. I guess telling them to remain stupid did the trick. But that's what happens when you include the Truth, and people aren't willing to hear it.

and that got you banned?

Did someone feel you were calling a member of the forum stupid? It sounds like you were saying stupid as in people in general.

I do not think that post would get you banned here.

Happy posting!~

and that got you banned?

Did someone feel you were calling a member of the forum stupid? It sounds like you were saying stupid as in people in general.

Happy posting!~

Thanks Pandora. I didn't make a lot of forum friends there as I generally provided proof..as in facts, that proved accusations, and fabrications to be false all the time. Some resented the fact that I paid so much attention to actually obeying the rules, and pointed out their violations.
I wasn't there to make friends. Just offer my opinions which more often than not...were totally the opposite of what they sometimes demanded that I say.
Such is life. No biggy.

well maybe you listened to your own advice to much :)

Also you confuse Truth...with "your Opinion" just because you think something, does not make it truth.

and that got you banned?

Happy posting!~

I could aslo say, all people named Pandora are idiots....

It would not be a personal attack right? since I did not single you out? But fact is realy I did...Just because you attack more then one , does not mean it was not a personal attack. it could be viewed as a personal attack , just someone trying to skirt the rules. Of course lord knows I have never done that :)

I could aslo say, all people named Pandora are idiots....

It would not be a personal attack right? since I did not single you out? But fact is realy I did...Just because you attack more then one , does not mean it was not a personal attack. it could be viewed as a personal attack , just someone trying to skirt the rules. Of course lord knows I have never done that :)

That might be going down the slippery slope but the mods are the final judge of that.

I think we have all skirted the rules and flat broken them at least once. But its nice when we can exchange views without hate. It makes logging in more fun.

Werbung:
Back