Charlie Daniels

Jim415

580855_638563499534253_1158032946_n.jpg

Werbung:
Those are a lot of fancy words to describe what could simply be termed up as a radical islamist who is supporting the genocide of Christians abroad.

Ol' Charlie can expect a visit from the IRS now ...

says a dumb ass who has no idea what to do about Syria. Lets Ask the Republicans...ahh I see so invaded , bomb, its not our issue, stand hard against WMD, and well maybe its ok, If you support those Fighting Assad your al quida...and we support Democracy but love dictators..Also if you don't attack your a wimp and if you do we will threaten to Impeach you. Also you have to get us to vote for it first. but we voted against it, so now your weak for not doing what we said you can't do.

signed republicans

says a dumb ass who has no idea what to do about Syria. Lets Ask the Republicans...ahh I see so invaded , bomb, its not our issue, stand hard against WMD, and well maybe its ok, If you support those Fighting Assad your al quida...and we support Democracy but love dictators..Also if you don't attack your a wimp and if you do we will threaten to Impeach you. Also you have to get us to vote for it first. but we voted against it, so now your weak for not doing what we said you can't do.

signed republicans
Wow... all those words and you still miss the point.
How many position has BO taken on this ? Its not shocking if different people have different opinions but BO changes up seemingly at the drop of a hat as he dies not have command of the facts if the situation.
Now had you commented that while being a fine fiddle player why eould one care what his opinion is i could agree with that. Theyre celebrities they should stick to whatever it is they do.

he took a position, and congress failed to back up that postion when they bitched that he had to go to them to do it. Worthless Republicans. But please make up your mind you bitch he did not act, you bitch he could not act without congress...you just bitch
so youre saying BO doesnt understand the laws he operatesnwithin ? I have to agree but imnsurorized you have come to this epiphany. So the kid jyst goes off half cocked on his own without looping congress in and theyre just supposed to kiss his arse,? When he decided to become a tyrant he sealed hus fate.

so youre saying BO doesnt understand the laws he operatesnwithin ? I have to agree but imnsurorized you have come to this epiphany. So the kid jyst goes off half cocked on his own without looping congress in and theyre just supposed to kiss his arse,? When he decided to become a tyrant he sealed hus fate.
no I am saying your mindless idiot republicans are worthless 2 faced pricks who have no idea what to do outside of bitch and moan. Its all your good for. You scream at Obama to do 2 oppisit things and then bitch he did not do them both. Bomb Syria , but only with Congress approval that you did not get, so your a pussy for not bumbing them. but if you do Impeach! thats your mindless Republican Policy. You have no clue what the hell your doing...as you showed in 8 years of wasting our efforts in afganistan and the mindless war in Iraq based on bad and fake intel with no plan what so ever...The Republican party must die...its beyond repair.

by the way you should gain some perspective on what a tyrant is, you sound like a complete tool trying to pretend. But you guys want a Tyrant....because you want shit done and you will not do anything yourself. I wish he was, and just lined up the houseRepublicans in the street...but nope he just passed less executive orders then any recent president, so you guys throw a hissy fit. I would say like Children but thats a insult to them

no I am saying your mindless idiot republicans are worthless 2 faced pricks who have no idea what to do outside of bitch and moan. Its all your good for. You scream at Obama to do 2 oppisit things and then bitch he did not do them both. Bomb Syria , but only with Congress approval that you did not get, so your a pussy for not bumbing them. but if you do Impeach! thats your mindless Republican Policy. You have no clue what the hell your doing...as you showed in 8 years of wasting our efforts in afganistan and the mindless war in Iraq based on bad and fake intel with no plan what so ever...The Republican party must die...its beyond repair.

THIS is supposed to be intelligent input ?

It's an attack, not a discussion ... grow the hell up - or shut up.

Blaming someone else for one's inaction ?
Seriously ? Did the dog eat BOs homework too ?

Blaming someone else for one's inaction ?
Seriously ? Did the dog eat BOs homework too ?

Why don't you stop bitching and actuly say Yes you think Obama should have acted without congress, and house Repblicans where wrong to say he had to have there permision..Or B he did have to have it, but should have ignore them. or C Its congress's fault for not backing actions.

It must be so simple for the simple minded republican party to bitch about Policy when they have no policy...or its we are for and against it.

Why don't you stop bitching and actuly say Yes you think Obama should have acted without congress, and house Repblicans where wrong to say he had to have there permision..Or B he did have to have it, but should have ignore them. or C Its congress's fault for not backing actions.

It must be so simple for the simple minded republican party to bitch about Policy when they have no policy...or its we are for and against it.
Because he DID have to act in concert with congress and congress is not required to rubber stamp whatever BO says.
His propensity for unilatetal actions may feel nice to him but that doesnt make it ok. All the rest (excepting Lincoln and FDR to a degree) accept that they have to work with the other branches.

Werbung:
Because he DID have to act in concert with congress and congress is not required to rubber stamp whatever BO says.
His propensity for unilatetal actions may feel nice to him but that doesnt make it ok. All the rest (excepting Lincoln and FDR to a degree) accept that they have to work with the other branches.

And then when he did not act you bitch that he did not do anything. Worthless mindless trash Republicans

Back