Celebrate Roe vs. Wade by Ending Child Support

cashmcall

Men should not have to pay child support if they don’t want to be a father. Each individual man (not the government or politicians) should determine the course of his life. A man has a right to privacy, and a constitutional right to reproductive freedom, so even if he conceives a child he shouldn’t have to protect and support the child. No one should force him to become a parent. Sound familiar?

Just because he had sex doesn’t mean he is ready for a life-long commitment. Protecting and supporting unwanted children hinders a man’s freedom and opportunity to fulfill his dreams. We must protect a man’s right to choose. Sound familiar?

Disagree with me? Take it up with our President who advocates for the equality of the sexes. He made these exact arguments in favor of a woman’s “reproductive rights” in his speech supporting unrestricted abortion.

Dear reader, can you tell me why we force the responsibility of unwanted children on men via child support, while giving women the license to avoid parenthood altogether by terminating the life of their child? Why can’t men have the “right to choose” too?

Werbung:
All women have a right (and a responsibilty) to not get pregnant if they don't want to.
Most abortions would be unnecessary if women ALWAYS told their prospective male sexual partner to put on a raincoat or do without.
Women have a right to make such a demand: it is their body.
If more women demanded their male partners use condoms there would be way, way fewer unwanted pregnancies and spread of STD's would also be greatly reduced.
The current debate on abortion totally ignores the truth that women have almost full control over whether they engage in sexual activity that has the potential to result in a pregnancy. The debate focuses on the woman's right to kill the innocent baby and ignores the fact that it would have been very easy to not create the baby in the first place.
Condoms would reduce the number of abortions and also reduce the spread of STD's. That is, if women insisted they be used before they spread their legs.
Yet the debate amongst the Left totally ignores this reality.
This is yet another reason the Left in this country is morally bankrupt.

All women have a right (and a responsibilty) to not get pregnant if they don't want to.
Most abortions would be unnecessary if women ALWAYS told their prospective male sexual partner to put on a raincoat or do without.
Women have a right to make such a demand: it is their body.
If more women demanded their male partners use condoms there would be way, way fewer unwanted pregnancies and spread of STD's would also be greatly reduced.
The current debate on abortion totally ignores the truth that women have almost full control over whether they engage in sexual activity that has the potential to result in a pregnancy. The debate focuses on the woman's right to kill the innocent baby and ignores the fact that it would have been very easy to not create the baby in the first place.
Condoms would reduce the number of abortions and also reduce the spread of STD's. That is, if women insisted they be used before they spread their legs.
Yet the debate amongst the Left totally ignores this reality.
This is yet another reason the Left in this country is morally bankrupt.
You said...All women have a right (and a responsibilty) to not get pregnant if they don't want to.
Men know about condoms too..

I still don't understand the law to a certain degree to be honest. There was a time that a man had no legal claim unless he went to court for it if he never married a woman and had a child. Today it seems that not only do the men have rights to the child regardless of whether they ever married the woman, but the woman has a right to take the man to court for child support. Now wait a minute there, maybe I can understand to a certain degree the man getting parental rights but the woman going for child support? If the man didn't want the child and never married her shouldn't he haver the right to just walk away from the situation. So, in some ways I can understant the OP, this is something that has stomped me for awhile with single couples, that man made no real committment here to the woman or the child. Now with a married couple who break up I see things differently, I feel the man should have to pay child support, after all he did make a committment and with that committment does come children.

I still don't understand the law to a certain degree to be honest. There was a time that a man had no legal claim unless he went to court for it if he never married a woman and had a child. Today it seems that not only do the men have rights to the child regardless of whether they ever married the woman, but the woman has a right to take the man to court for child support. Now wait a minute there, maybe I can understand to a certain degree the man getting parental rights but the woman going for child support? If the man didn't want the child and never married her shouldn't he haver the right to just walk away from the situation. So, in some ways I can understant the OP, this is something that has stomped me for awhile with single couples, that man made no real committment here to the woman or the child. Now with a married couple who break up I see things differently, I feel the man should have to pay child support, after all he did make a committment and with that committment does come children.
I am inclined to agree with you! It's definitely politically incorrect to say it, but it needs to be said! We women know that we can get pregnant, and yet a lot of us will not be proactive in preventing it. Then we want to scream about how we have a right to terminate the baby's life, or make the father pay. At what point do women really really start to take full responsibly for their own reproductive systems, and stop being bitter about the fact that men don't get pregnant? BTW, breeding like rabbits and killing the fetus is NOT taking responsibility.

He does have that right. If he signs away is parental rights he doesn't have to pay child support.

Also, I know women who have to pay child support. It isn't just men.

So, when you people are deemed morally superior, and more knowledgable about a woman's body and life than she is, this is going to be your argument?

If I find out I'm pregnant tomorrow, what should I do? Given my situation, what do you suppose my best bet is?

Bringing a child, any child, into this world is one of the most irresponsible decision anyone can make. War is always just around the corner, the population problem is at its worst ever, we have done so much damage to our planet that our children won't be able to go play outside, we have entire states we can't provide water for, famine, epidemics, heat waves, torrential rainfall and floods, and corruption...
Having a child in this world is cruel. They don't stand a chance of ever being happy or a success.

ANY WOMAN WHO GETS PREGNANT SHOULD BE FORCED TO HAVE AN ABORTION! You aren't children. You know how to prevent pregnancy. So if you don't want to hav an aboration don get pregnant.

He does have that right. If he signs away is parental rights he doesn't have to pay child support.

Also, I know women who have to pay child support. It isn't just men.
Wrong, Wrong, Wrong, He can not sign away anything.. If the woman decides to have that child which she should IMO.. He will pay child support , which he should.. or he can go to jail..

Men should not have to pay child support if they don’t want to be a father. Each individual man (not the government or politicians) should determine the course of his life. A man has a right to privacy, and a constitutional right to reproductive freedom, so even if he conceives a child he shouldn’t have to protect and support the child. No one should force him to become a parent. Sound familiar?

Just because he had sex doesn’t mean he is ready for a life-long commitment. Protecting and supporting unwanted children hinders a man’s freedom and opportunity to fulfill his dreams. We must protect a man’s right to choose. Sound familiar?

Disagree with me? Take it up with our President who advocates for the equality of the sexes. He made these exact arguments in favor of a woman’s “reproductive rights” in his speech supporting unrestricted abortion.

Dear reader, can you tell me why we force the responsibility of unwanted children on men via child support, while giving women the license to avoid parenthood altogether by terminating the life of their child? Why can’t men have the “right to choose” too?

Not a real good argument. IF he didn't want to be a father, he should have used birth control or not bedded a woman he didn't like enough to marry or pay child support.

Not a real good argument. IF he didn't want to be a father, he should have used birth control or not bedded a woman he didn't like enough to marry or pay child support.
You miss the whole point.. But I agree.. they should have used birth control.. and he should pay child support..

There's also been a few cases when a woman has got pregnant on purpose just so she can have the payments. While I agree that a man should take responsibility for his actions, in cases like that I think it's a bit unfair.

Then again, it's going to be hard to prove in a court of law...

Werbung:
Ive seen it happen. but in my opinion, based on psycho girls ive known, getting pregnant on purpose for the child support check is for amateurs. Getting pregnant just to trap a man in a loveless relationship because he has a good job, that's how the pro's do it. That's how they do it around here, anyway.

Back