Cartoons

TRAITORS.JPG

Werbung:
good eye!

so I cant go the range to shoot the ar-15 and glock? I have to turn in my liberal card?

Cust of mine that came in all the time was shocked I was asking about getting a conceal and carry permit, he did training to get that permit ...and then found out I had voted Nader, and was a member of the Green party at the time....:)

Werbung:
so I cant go the range to shoot the ar-15 and glock? I have to turn in my liberal card?

Cust of mine that came in all the time was shocked I was asking about getting a conceal and carry permit, he did training to get that permit ...and then found out I had voted Nader, and was a member of the Green party at the time....:)

Oh, yes, if you know how to shoot, your liberal card is invalid. You have to be on the right (left) side of all of the key issues of abortion, gun control, higher taxes, the war, illegal immigration, the Patriot Act, party affiliation (Democrat, of course), and affirmative action in order to stay in good standing. Those issues are all related, don't you know.:rolleyes:

Back