Carson Could Beat Hillary?

Reddie

Carson is now the GOP's frontrunner but I still doubt he'll get the nomination.

Some poll however seemed to suggest that of all the the GOP candidates the ones who Hillary could beat: Trump and Jeb Bush.

Just curious, who do you think is would be the one candidate who would beat Hillary or Sanders [should he get the nomination (which is doubtful)]?

Werbung:
I still think that this election is set up for Hilary to get the nomination right from the start if I'm being honest. It doesn't seem to matter what goes on, she's still probably the most popular pick, and I think they know that Hilary will have a better chance of getting to the Whitehouse over all the others.

Impossible though it might appear to be, when you look at the array of candidates who don't inspire much confidence, fact is before we know who the GOP's nominee will be there's no way to tell whether he'll get support from the voters or not. A Bush nomination for example would kill the GOP's chances but if someone like Cruz or Rubio got the nomination . . .

I think that's one of the main problems here, the candidates there are, would you want ANY of them to run the country?

When it comes to voting a new president, it's going to be a case of who you don't like the least, and that's not reeally the best way to pick a new leader.

I think that's one of the main problems here, the candidates there are, would you want ANY of them to run the country?

When it comes to voting a new president, it's going to be a case of who you don't like the least, and that's not reeally the best way to pick a new leader.
Also it will depend on who can get the most money for a blitzkrieg of ads. I think it will turn into an expensive dirty campaign toward the end. The people will be befuddled as to who they dislike least.

I think the real story is the battle between the establishment and the citizens. Got this going on both sides.

Sooner or later money was going to cease being the driving force.

Maybe it's to be sooner. The big money is nervous and it should be.

There seems to have been the argument with US politics that it's whoever as got the biggest ad campaign, the most money, will always win and in the past that may have been the case.

I think your right now though, and that trend may be coming to an end, only time will tell I guess...

There seems to have been the argument with US politics that it's whoever as got the biggest ad campaign, the most money, will always win and in the past that may have been the case.

I think your right now though, and that trend may be coming to an end, only time will tell I guess...
Folks don't recall how close Perot came.
If not for a couple dumb missteps he had a chance. Of course they were big screw ups but still he got 20%

I think the real story is the battle between the establishment and the citizens. Got this going on both sides.

Sooner or later money was going to cease being the driving force.

Maybe it's to be sooner. The big money is nervous and it should be.
What makes you think big money will cease being a driving force? With the Citizens United ruling by the supreme court it seems it will only get worse. Why would big money be nervous? They have all the power now.

Werbung:
Considering how well Clinton is doing, Jeb Bush never should claim that he was a victim of "guilty by association" or whatever it is. Despite everything that has been flung at her she didn't lose her momentum though at one time it did appear that she would.

As for big money running America, change is here but who knows maybe we are still being deceived. At the end of it all, the Corporatocracy will still be very much alive.

Back