Can Jeb Bush Save His Candidacy?

Reddie

Jeb Bush, though he knows quite well he won't get the GOP nomination hasn't given up yet. Jeb Bush's allies and supporters say they have a plan to help him get the nomination.

Isn't it too late for them or is there a remote possibility that he can save his candidacy?

Werbung:
A lot of unqualified statements in your post. To answer, no, I don't think there is any chance that his campaign could do any better or go anywhere at this time.

The party can just give it to him but I don't think they are quite that stupid.
But a lot of cash has gone down the capper on him. That much money just might talk loud enough.

I think it would be a huge and costly mistake the GOP would make should they find a way of handing Jeb Bush the nomination. Sure he'd be a much better president than his brother but this is that one time when being a "Bush" will work against him.

It's time he "dropped out" and started campaigning for a candidate he likes. Voters have rejected the "establishment politicians." The results of yesterday's primaries make me wonder whether the Republicans will nominate someone they claim they don't like.

It is make or break in South Carolina, to be honest most people have forgotten about Bush and getting his brother on board may or may not have helped. Some people have to drop out and isn't he better he decides that rather than be forced to and look like a loser?

It's time he "dropped out" and started campaigning for a candidate he likes. Voters have rejected the "establishment politicians." The results of yesterday's primaries make me wonder whether the Republicans will nominate someone they claim they don't like.

I tend to agree. I don't think he should have run to begin with (nor Hillary). I, for one, am sick to death of people named Bush and Clinton running for office. New blood.

Of course they will. They've done it before. When Fred Thompson didn't cut it, McCain went from persona non grata to golden boy in a matter of minutes, not so very long ago. I was unconvinced at the time, and I'm unconvinced that they will nominate a worthy candidate now.

I think that, from the outside, it seems that Jeb Bush's political bid is over. Reflecting a little more, I think he's holding out for the backlash against Donald Trump. Donald Trump can only run on bravado and hot air for so long. When that's over, Jeb Bush wants, in my opinion, to move on.

Rumors have it that Bush's campaign is out of money. That they'll stop paying staff after Saturday. Whether this is true or not, it does appear that South Carolina might Jeb Bush's last stand before he drops out.

Donald Trump is--a good manager and a good negotiator.
Is perceptive about surrounding himself with capable people.

Contrast that with the catastrophic presidency of B. Hussein Obama--who represents islam from our White House.
Has clearly declared so with his own words in his own books.

No one man can do it all--you need someone sharp enough to manage the right group of operatives.

It is really just as simple as that.
Plus--he does not need to steal money from others--he brought his own purse with him.

Werbung:
Well, looks like it was too late. Jeb should have quit long ago, his poll ratings were abysmal, despite all the money he put into it. He simply wasn't presidential material and everyone could see it, I think he even saw it himself.

Why even form this presidential republic if you are just going to have a de facto monarchy.

Back