Can Anyone Name A Mass Killer Who Was Not Already Known to be Crazy?

Johnny Tremain

In recent years--does anyone know of the many mass killers--who was not known to be bonkers? I wonder the ratio.

We need more mental institutions. We have improved enough to open them back using prison funds--and treat people humanely--that's where they will end up otherwise--or under your local freeways in a cardboard box.

Werbung:
I don't know if Tim McVeigh was ever known to be mentally crazy....DC Sniper, Columbine kids...If you mean someone who was just happy go lucky fine and just decided to kill...no, but thats 95% of people in Prison if we just say there was zero wrong with them when they did something.

In recent years--does anyone know of the many mass killers--who was not known to be bonkers? I wonder the ratio.

We need more mental institutions. We have improved enough to open them back using prison funds--and treat people humanely--that's where they will end up otherwise--or under your local freeways in a cardboard box.

The percentage of people with mental illness who are dangerous is the same as the regular population. Therefore after we have identified a person as having a mental illness we are no closer to knowing if they will be dangerous. Of course if a shrink learns during treatment that a person is dangerous he is obligated to report the danger.

Having visited institutions for the criminally insane I can tell you from first hand observation that they are not great and wonderful places. Personally if I had to choose between living in one of these institutions and living under a freeway I would pick the freeway during the warmer months.

When you say "open them back up" I assume you are referring to the deinstitutionalization of the 60's and 70's when many institutions were closed in an effort to offer treatment in the least restrictive manner. It also helped that this was the same time that psychotropic drugs actually worked. Politically it was a disaster as great numbers of mentally ill persons were simply let out the doors.

But do we have too few? And just where woujld these prison funds come from? Do the prisons have too much money? Perhaps you are thinking that since mass murders are crazy they should be in mental wards and therefore the funds that would be used to imprison them could be used to house and treat them. I believe this is already how the system is supposed to work. In fact, even if a person is not crazy when they are locked up if they become crazy while being locked up they are supposed to be transferred to a more appropriate facility - not that plenty of mentally ill or mentally disabled persons are not sitting around in prisons with little to no treatment.

Mostly what I was thinking is that we so often hear that before the overt act these folks often are deemed crazy by those nearby.
Analyze the last few and go from there.

Mostly what I was thinking is that we so often hear that before the overt act these folks often are deemed crazy by those nearby.

In that case I have some neighbors who are quite and keep to themselves - I think they are going to kill someone. (The voices in my head tell me that it is me they are plotting against)

In that case I have some neighbors who are quiet and keep to themselves - I think they are going to kill someone. (The voices in my head tell me that it is me they are plotting against)

But--you are mistaken--the voices in your head are NEVER wrong.

I don't know if Tim McVeigh was ever known to be mentally crazy....DC Sniper, Columbine kids...If you mean someone who was just happy go lucky fine and just decided to kill...no, but thats 95% of people in Prison if we just say there was zero wrong with them when they did something.
according to Obama's people ..Mitt Romney

and half say , I never would guess he would do such a thing ( lets be real, its a guy)
and half the people interviewed...don't really know the guy. Like the guy who lives in the same Apt as him...he never talked much to people....of course...some of the most outgoing people...don't talk to evryone in there apartment. There is a reas half of what people think they know about the columbine kids...is wrong.

Werbung:
Obamas people say Romney is a mass shooter?

A man working for a company that was going under and that Bain tried to save, laid people off and the man's wife died of cancer five years later. Of course Romney is being blamed, even tho he wasn't there but Obama's campaign bundler was, and the Democrats are blaming Romney for it. That should work for you.

Back