calculating your coded ID TO 666

JayMick

I have been able to do so with every coded ID. SS number, liscens plate, ID nuMber...ect, were all able to be calculated down to 666 or some variation of that. So I ask the question, is 666 the inevitable indicator of the current reality matrix?

Werbung:
So all the personal business numbers that an individual has been given initially as random information on drivers licences, SSN, credit card numbers, coded lock box's, PINs, ISP addresses, and etc can be 'boiled down' to the number 666 or one of it's variants? (In this case how would a variant of 666 be defined?)

I would have to actually see that 'worked out' to believe it.

So all the personal business numbers that an individual has been given initially as random information on drivers licences, SSN, credit card numbers, coded lock box's, PINs, ISP addresses, and etc can be 'boiled down' to the number 666 or one of it's variants? (In this case how would a variant of 666 be defined?)

I would have to actually see that 'worked out' to believe it.

This is actually very easy to do with Skinner's Constant (the number you have to add, subtract, multiply, or divide with to get the answer you desire).

What's more telling about this is that the OP doesn't seem to know that 666 is not the number of the beast, it turns out that 666 was a mistranlation and the correct number is 668 or somesuch.

Oh, c'mon...

The actual historical significance of the number 666 was its application in very ancient numerology as associated with astrology. Ancient numerical systems were derived from their respective alphabets (e.g., Roman numerals from the Latin alphabet). It was a common enough practice to add up the letters in one's name in order to determine "the number of a name" for the sake of making some kind of statement, however bogus, about the significance of one's life. Numbers like 1, 2, 3, 6, 7 & 12 (to name a few) had rather more significance with respect to "destiny" or "purpose" than many other numbers like, say... 157.

Okey, dokey, so what's the deal with 666? Glad you asked! In the Zodiac there are 12 houses. Each house had 3 rooms to a grand total of 36 rooms. One of the most "powerful" numbers in the astrological numerology was 666, actually. Works like this: 1+2+3+... ...+34+35+36 = 666! Once upon a time... soothsayers used "magic squares" to foretell one's fortune by throwing the dice, bones, stones or whatever (as many methods as there were soothsayers) on the square. The Square of the Sun was a six-by-six square: all the numbers from 1 through 36 arranged on the square such that the sum of any single row was 111. Six rows of 111 is... 666, or the number of the Sun God.

So... are there any titles or names in the Roman language that total up to that number? Hmm... try adding up Vicarivs Filii Dei.

Oh, by the way... you know those UPC product bar codes often found on stuff that you buy like this one (if this link works and continues to do so):

cg136-bar-code.jpg

See the two narrow lines that are parallel on the far left, far right and in the middle? Those are the field markers and in each case represent "six". The two fields (one on the left; the other on the right) are essentially negatives of each other--one's black on white while the other is white on black. Make of that what you will.

mare is correct..... I was well aware how easy it is to do. I didnt know about the Skinner's Constant. Thanks

Apathy, your post simply represents your overwhelming ignorance when it comes to your ability to detect what a comment is trying to convey. You seem to be completely unable to distinguish the tone or main points of anybody’s thread. Simply put, you are educated enough to conceal a natural lack of intelligence.

Apathy, your post simply represents your overwhelming ignorance when it comes to your ability to detect what a comment is trying to convey. You seem to be completely unable to distinguish the tone or main points of anybody’s thread. Simply put, you are educated enough to conceal a natural lack of intelligence.

Sorry I dont try to decode irrelevant rubbish.;)

Werbung:
I have been able to do so with every coded ID. SS number, liscens plate, ID nuMber...ect, were all able to be calculated down to 666 or some variation of that. So I ask the question, is 666 the inevitable indicator of the current reality matrix?

I take it you recieved those brownies I sent you?
Eat no more than one at a time, and no matter how real it may seem, YOU CANNOT FLY!!!! lol

best in all you do,
doug

Back