Bullying in Miami

Well .... Certainly there is some truth in that ..... but, that is your opinion and not exactly an example.

And, I suppose we should define "older generation" considering the fact that so many kids are having kids today. A 26 year old parent with a 12 year old kid is not exactly considered part of the "older generation". If fact both parent and child are of the same generation.

But, regardless of how unfortunate one's upbringing is .... there comes a time when that person is solely responsible for their own thoughts, actions and responsibilities. This is the point I think Cruella was making. One cannot always continue to blame others for their own faults, mishaps and problems.

Taking responsibility wholesomely for one's own actions is what it means to be a responsible adult. This is a long standing Conservative value and takes us right back to why this topic is being discussed on a political board.

Today's society, today's government, today's media and even many politicians today are promoting this culture of dependency on the government and not taking responsibility for ones actions and in fact blaming others for anything and everything.

Not only is this morally wrong but, it sets up a lifetime of dependency and misery that can easily be passed on to generation after generation! In fact, one of the best and easy to understand "examples" of this is the 9th Ward in New Orleans.
i completely agree with this, but people should not think kids can take responsiblity fully and voluntarily. When we learn from our parents and they do not take responsibility for there own actions. :)

Werbung:
i completely agree with this, but people should not think kids can take responsiblity fully and voluntarily. When we learn from our parents and they do not take responsibility for there own actions. :)
Yes ... that is absolutely correct and the very reason I stated "there comes a time when that person is solely responsible for their own thoughts, actions and responsibilities."

Like I said,,,We need laws to toughen teachers to prevent bullying . If Teachers aren't stopping kids then he or she should be fired and the student who caused the bullying goes to juvenile hall for 3 years. So when he gets out student would become more civilized.

Like I said,,,We need laws to toughen teachers to prevent bullying . If Teachers aren't stopping kids then he or she should be fired and the student who caused the bullying goes to juvenile hall for 3 years. So when he gets out student would become more civilized.
I understand where you are coming from but you have to think not all bullying is necessarily seen by the public and the child cant always see that there is people to help them. Even though we have many programs to help not all say what is going on. When it gets to much for them to handle on their own its generally to late.

Why not throw bully out of school after one warning. And by out I mean uut forever. If you have a bleading heart offer the parent(s) to readmit for whatever the going rate us for prep schools is. And no more welfare for oarent(s) or rotton kid.
That should get their attention.

Bullys generally scare their victims into enslavement. They are controlled by fear and here the bully prospers. If there is a bully hound to sniff the bullys out mabey you can get rid of them, but there isn't and they will keep hiding in the shadows away from the law.:cautious:

Bullies thrive where parenting does not
Not necessarily ....

Some parents are responsible for making their children bullies .... in some cases, the parents are just as stupid and bullying as their bully children.

And, in most cases bullying in school is is the fault of teachers for not being more involved. It is the teachers responsibility to make sure these events don't happen and certainly don't escalate!

Not necessarily ....

Some parents are responsible for making their children bullies .... in some cases, the parents are just as stupid and bullying as their bully children.

And, in most cases bullying in school is is the fault of teachers for not being more involved. It is the teachers responsibility to make sure these events don't happen and certainly don't escalate!
Teachers here are quite involved. Why ? Parents demand it. They dont tolerate it in those kids not being parented. The parents you describe are not parenting. Making my point.
As is the case with most education issues, lack of parenting is the root cause.

Teachers here are quite involved. Why ? Parents demand it. They dont tolerate it in those kids not being parented. The parents you describe are not parenting. Making my point.
As is the case with most education issues, lack of parenting is the root cause.
Yes .... lack of parenting is the root cause. This will not change in our ever evolving nanny state and most likely will become worse. But, teachers are responsible for knowing what is going on. They have to pay attention and be involved. I know there are a lot of good teachers out there, I have more than one educator in my family but, the reality as a whole is many are NOT!

Yes .... lack of parenting is the root cause. This will not change in our ever evolving nanny state and most likely will become worse. But, teachers are responsible for knowing what is going on. They have to pay attention and be involved. I know there are a lot of good teachers out there, I have more than one educator in my family but, the reality as a whole is many are NOT!
Most are good where they are required to be good. Ask your family members how it goes for teachers who earn the ire of the PTA.

Why not throw bully out of school after one warning. And by out I mean uut forever. If you have a bleading heart offer the parent(s) to readmit for whatever the going rate us for prep schools is. And no more welfare for oarent(s) or rotton kid.
That should get their attention.

Well my idea of a warning is called juvenile hall. Its prison for kids. When he comes out serve his 3 year sentence he will become a better kid and wise up.

Werbung:
Back