Brutal Honesty

Now your just being a smart ass, I know it was the truth when she said it. But now IMO it makes her a hypocrite. She wasn't a good role model for the family then but she is now?

Nope. I asked an honest question, and you did not have an honest answer. So, now I have to ask just what made her a bad "role model" for the family? Seems ot me she has done far more for the family then either Hillary, or Melania.

Werbung:
Now your just being a smart ass, I know it was the truth when she said it. But now IMO it makes her a hypocrite. She wasn't a good role model for the family then but she is now?
Never any love lost between coi j tons and them. It's what makes hrc having to suck up to bo so funny.

Naw, what is funny is the suck up job you do for Trump every day not to mention your reply makes no sense at all.

Now, here is something else about Trumps lies you can ignore:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-state-department-say-no-quid-pro-quo-clinton-email-n667926
Trapper common sense tells me that when you have been a public servant (the Clinton's brag about this fact) the only way you accumulate 260 million dollars from speaking arrangements, is to have something more than words to sell..Why the Trust?

Nope. I asked an honest question, and you did not have an honest answer. So, now I have to ask just what made her a bad "role model" for the family? Seems ot me she has done far more for the family then either Hillary, or Melania.
She is now saying Hillary should be President.. She wasn't good enough before ,But She now is. So I believe my post made sense..

She is now saying Hillary should be President.. She wasn't good enough before ,But She now is. So I believe my post made sense..

Do you think she should have opposed her husband? So, she wasn't good enough when Barack was the opposition, and she is now since he is not the opposition.

Makes more sense then your concept.

Do you think she should have opposed her husband? So, she wasn't good enough when Barack was the opposition, and she is now since he is not the opposition.

Makes more sense then your concept.
Did she lie then? or is she now? not good enough , good enough, not good enough, good enough.. The diferance here is I understand why she did it, doesn't make it right..

Werbung:
Back