Britain leaving EU would be like fall of Berlin Wall, says Marine Le Pen

Reddie

The leader of France's National Front believes that should the UK vote to leave the European Union the exit would be the modern equivalent of the fall of the Berlin wall and would herald the beginning of the end for the EU.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...e-fall-of-Berlin-Wall-says-Marine-Le-Pen.html
“Brexit would be marvelous - extraordinary - for all European peoples who long for freedom,” she told The Telegraph on Friday, "Objectively, it will be the beginning of the end of the European Union."
Will the free movement of persons policy and the refugee crisis kill the EU?

Werbung:
I think that a lot of people underestimate the power that the UK still holds in the world, particularly in the EU, and for them to pull out would put the EU in jeopardy in my opinion.

At the moment though, I'm not sure if the government of the UK are willing to let the people vote on the matter, because even if that's the way the vote goes as expected, I'm not sure the government are fully behind the withdrawal.

The EU is barely functioning with bail outs, refugees claiming citizenship, and most tax payers hate paying VAT which funds the EU.

We all know it's a possibility and a high one, and I've been waiting supporting the exit for decades, since the Labour government handed over more power. The EU needs the UK more than the UK needs the EU. It doesn't have the Euro so it's less complicated to leave than other countries, but leaving is in the best interests for the future of the citizens and the country. So, businesses may pay a little more in tax, but with all the tax haven and loopholes, most manage to limit their bills regardless of whether the UK was in the EU or not.

The leader of France's National Front believes that should the UK vote to leave the European Union the exit would be the modern equivalent of the fall of the Berlin wall and would herald the beginning of the end for the EU.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...e-fall-of-Berlin-Wall-says-Marine-Le-Pen.html

Will the free movement of persons policy and the refugee crisis kill the EU?

I am currently in contact with the officials of the European parliamentary Union right now (hundreds) as well the Parliament of Europe (hundreds) and soon the UK (hundreds more) is next considering I am addressing them with the composition I just posted here regarding Greece.

I like Marine Le Pen and actually stood up for her on a global scale when she was faced with being charged for defying Muslims praying on the streets of France. I know that some don't but to each their own when it comes to politicians pretty much.

As for the United Kingdom Leaving EU, I guess I might like to brush up on as to why so here I go to follow the link to see what I can find. Perhaps I can be the glue that binds them and would be happy to as I too feel that UK leaving them would be a negative decision for all involved but again I will have to be sure and find out exactly what they are considering leaving. I'll be back after reading the link location that was posted.

Perhaps someone here might like to share in their own words why UK is considering leaving? I get rather caught up in the foundations of primary issues I address and some of these issues like this one I put off until I feel I can no longer like right now.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Well I didn't see much there on why Britain would want to leave the EU so I guess the adventure begins. As for Marine Le Pen, good luck in the election. You'd have my vote.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Werbung:
Back