Britain hits back at the Russians

NATO survives only to give Turkey a way to murder people and Trump to bully 'em, as you know. It will disappear as the tyrants grow more confident.

Werbung:
NATO survives only to give Turkey a way to murder people and Trump to bully 'em, as you know. It will disappear as the tyrants grow more confident.

Question for you. In your limited world view is it only men that are "bullies"?

as you know
No...strangley enough I didn't know that.
Is this NATO policy then...I cannot find this in their mandate.

Having an alternate view of reality is perfectly okay but when you splurge comments like that it doesn't exactly lend creedence to it. Try making an cogent argument?
for example...NATO has allowed Turkey a certain degree of military latitude as America/NATO needs to maintain their strategically important base in Adana. This would be a valid point and we could get into a geo-political discussion about the validity of such a neccessity...for example. Just saying that NATO/Trump is only about validating Turkish aggression is basically naive and crass.

Trolling is fine...if that's all you want to be, however, do try and be an intelligent troll as it makes for better conversations.

No...strangley enough I didn't know that.
Is this NATO policy then...I cannot find this in their mandate.

Having an alternate view of reality is perfectly okay but when you splurge comments like that it doesn't exactly lend creedence to it. Try making an cogent argument?
for example...NATO has allowed Turkey a certain degree of military latitude as America/NATO needs to maintain their strategically important base in Adana. This would be a valid point and we could get into a geo-political discussion about the validity of such a neccessity...for example. Just saying that NATO/Trump is only about validating Turkish aggression is basically naive and crass.

Trolling is fine...if that's all you want to be, however, do try and be an intelligent troll as it makes for better conversations.

What, actually, are we supposed to gain by paying for this NATO crap? and please learn some manners if you want to argue.

What, actually, are we supposed to gain by paying for this NATO crap?
..its based on an integrated security and national integrity architecture. It provides logistical/operational support packages, force planning structures from concept/force package/force structure including co-ordination of command and control...and..and...and...how do you want to proceed on this topic? Are you coming from this as a purely political concept or from a military background?
What you are paying for in a nutshell is economies of scale.

What, actually, are we supposed to gain by paying for this NATO crap? and please learn some manners if you want to argue.

Nothing wrong with Scotties manners, it is yours that need some "learning". Seems like you feel you can bully your way around, and I suspect it is present in your physical world as well. You will learn that you came to the wrong forum is you expect others to bend to your will. Or, maybe like the right wingers in here, you are incapable of learning.

As to NATO, do yourself a favor and actually research the topic before spewing your usual crap, and then you can speak intelligently on a topic you obviously know nothing about.

..its based on an integrated security and national integrity architecture. It provides logistical/operational support packages, force planning structures from concept/force package/force structure including co-ordination of command and control...and..and...and...how do you want to proceed on this topic? Are you coming from this as a purely political concept or from a military background?
What you are paying for in a nutshell is economies of scale.

You like that meaningless crap? Enjoy - but those who go in for such stuff should pay for it. Why should we?

Nothing wrong with Scotties manners, it is yours that need some "learning". Seems like you feel you can bully your way around, and I suspect it is present in your physical world as well. You will learn that you came to the wrong forum is you expect others to bend to your will. Or, maybe like the right wingers in here, you are incapable of learning.

As to NATO, do yourself a favor and actually research the topic before spewing your usual crap, and then you can speak intelligently on a topic you obviously know nothing about.
I've noticed that every buffoon on the internet spends his empty hours telling me about knowing nothing. Fascinating!

The problem is that Americans belong to a Bible-bashing tradition where 'discussion' means being able to quote scriptural texts to back existing positions, with Wikipedia or the like now standing in for Genesis or whatever. In other traditions the idea is that one should speak from experience, which seems to me more useful, and point to the obvious when challenged. The later seems to me a more valuable way to go about things.

Because, by and large, males hold power and are taught to bully one another to compensate for their own feebleness. Why do you ask?

To see what kind of mindless response you would come up with. It has long been known that women are the most vindictive, unforgiving, and conniving, of the species.

Werbung:
I've noticed that every buffoon on the internet spends his empty hours telling me about knowing nothing. Fascinating!

Yet you were the one asking the question, and maligning an organization you obviously know nothing about. Interesting.

Back