Brexit Taking Too Long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too sure how long but Denmark would be on my list.. I reckon a few will wait and see what sort of deal we strike with the boys from brussels before they make a shout?
He not like the EU deal ?
I would think he would care more about getting UK signed up.

Werbung:
Lloyd's of London to set up Brussels subsidiary as profits remain flat
Daily Telegraph
Insurance market Lloyd's of London is to establish a subsidiary in Brussels from 2019 to maintain a presence in Europe once Britain divorces from the EU.
The company confirmed the plans as it unveiled its full-year results, with profits flat for 2016 after the firm wrestled with "extremely challenging" conditions driven by pricing pressures.
Lloyd's decision to choose the Belgian capital as its preferred site for an EU base was made during a meeting of the firm's franchise board on Tuesday.

c53b17c0-26eb-4642-be25-887b86162c60-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwdCbWRXIg48_r3bhCwNyiro.jpeg

Not so difficult after all really... passporting into Europe is quite easy if you have the right team - that would be the folks up on the 12th floor.
My haunt is on the 1st Galley

Brext has now being sign by Britain. It will still take two years to sort out all the problems. Also what it will do to Scotland. Northern Island and Gibraltar.

Werbung:
Downing Street is coming under pressure to clarify when the UK will formally trigger its departure from the EU.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37082402

I say get on with it. I don't see why we have to waste time talking, dining, talking, more talking...
The British people have voted - we want to leave.
Let's put down the tea and biscuits and get out.
Yes the eurocrats are screaming they're little gravy train is being derailed.They will get nasty but the Brits should stay cool and walk away they do not owe the EU anything.Nothing they say is legally binding and nobody's left before so Britain doesn't have to follow any script because there isn't one.With a bit of luck the EU won't exist soon anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back