Brexit in progress...

The majority of Brits want their government to get on with it,they know the EU will try and drag it out,because that's what this dreary organisation does.Of course no deal is better than a bad deal.The EU is finished and good riddance.

Werbung:
The majority of Brits want their government to get on with it,they know the EU will try and drag it out,because that's what this dreary organisation does.Of course no deal is better than a bad deal.The EU is finished and good riddance.
I don't know what 'Brits' may do, but the majority of British people is now clearly against this unworkable nonsense.

Brexit isn't unworkable it's the EU that's unworkable.Mrs Merkel is crying,she's finally realised that people don't want mass immigration.They say better late than never.In her case it's too late baby,though we really did try to make it.

Brexit isn't unworkable it's the EU that's unworkable.Mrs Merkel is crying,she's finally realised that people don't want mass immigration.They say better late than never.In her case it's too late baby,though we really did try to make it.

UK fucked, US a racist dictatorhip! Personal attack removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Brexit is happening Britain has crossed the Rubicon and the EU is collapsing absolutely marvellous.A victory for truly democratic libertarians everywhere.

Warnings from Mike Hawes, CEO of the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT):

“We need a deal. If we have no deal, there is no transition, there is no implementation period, that would kick in less than eight months away. You can operate on WTO [World Trade Organization] trade rules but it would be at a significant extra cost and burden than we currently enjoy.”

Brexit is happening Britain has crossed the Rubicon and the EU is collapsing absolutely marvellous.A victory for truly democratic libertarians everywhere.

Bullshit. End of the UK if the current majority is not allowed to vote out this insanity.

Bullshit. End of the UK if the current majority is not allowed to vote out this insanity.
Brexit online no deal looking likely great ,the EU will collapse as other countries follow Britain's lead.If the UK splits ,no problem,just solutions.A united Ireland,an independent Scotland and England superb!

Brexit online no deal looking likely great ,the EU will collapse as other countries follow Britain's lead.If the UK splits ,no problem,just solutions.A united Ireland,an independent Scotland and England superb!

Why should it? Sober up, kid: there are VAST benefits to belonging to the EU. Scotland is not in favour of separation from the UK, and no Irish Government wants a million dissatisfied and hostile armed citizens.

The majority of British people voted for Brexit,before the vote they were told,that the decision was final,no second chance.So that's that job done.If the vote had have been remain,the leave voters would have been told to shut up,and accept the vote.I think in a few years time people will wonder what all the fuss was about,the world will spin and Britain will be just fine.The British are the first to leave the EU,so theirs no one to compare with.I don't think they'll be the last,and I doubt that the EU will survive.

Warnings from Mike Hawes, CEO of the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT):

“We need a deal. If we have no deal, there is no transition, there is no implementation period, that would kick in less than eight months away. You can operate on WTO [World Trade Organization] trade rules but it would be at a significant extra cost and burden than we currently enjoy.”
I wouldn't take any notice of the fat cats predicting doom and gloom.The EU is a capitalist Frankenstein's monster and the greedy people love it.As for deals well for me its got to be good deal or no deal.

The majority of British people voted for Brexit,before the vote they were told,that the decision was final,no second chance.So that's that job done.If the vote had have been remain,the leave voters would have been told to shut up,and accept the vote.I think in a few years time people will wonder what all the fuss was about,the world will spin and Britain will be just fine.The British are the first to leave the EU,so theirs no one to compare with.I don't think they'll be the last,and I doubt that the EU will survive.

They were told a great many things. Nobody has to accept anything some other people voted for long ago, following a totally unBritish nonsense used by foreign dictators. We decide things through representative democracy, not half-witted votes by the totally ignorant

So in the real world Brexit is happening sit back relax and watch British liberty and the fall of the EU empire.

Werbung:
So in the real world Brexit is happening sit back relax and watch British liberty and the fall of the EU empire.

Well, it isn't happening, is it? The tory party is split and can't pass it even if the EU decided to pay them for Christmas every day and free beer, as they desire. It was a silly game to deal with the tory split before, and it's all over.

Back