Breaking news!! the Messiah is glowing again

Pandora

It has been some months since anyone has fainted at his rallys, and just now for the first time since Rev Write was exposed, he got a fainter.

This time he did not make the usual big deal about it, he just let the crowd know that someone fainted (a woman I am sure)

so the good news is, the messiah is back and McCain is in trouble!

Rush and Hannity said the bloom was off of his rose and it was starting to smell, I think he must have gotten a hold of some channel 5 perfume because he is sweet enough to faint over again.

The wierd thing is about his fainters, They were fainting in Jan and Feb and early March. Very cold weather but then They stopped fainting after that.... They did not faint through the summer. Not one fainter at any of those events that are said to be really big, and now here we are just about to enter October and we have fainters again.

Personaly I think this is a scam to try and make him seem like something more than he is but they should at least try to make it believable by fainting in hot weather too!

Werbung:
Well I can tell you from being at the Dublin, Ohio Rally of 20,000 people the fainting is real. And it has nothing to do with your made up BS that it has something to do with Senator Obama. It's not fake... and it's not because these women are so in love. This ain't the Beatles...

What it is, is the long wait in line. We saw three lady's go down at the Dublin Rally. One just 2 rows behind us.

When you have to get to an event line @ 12:00 to stand in line until the 4:30 gate opening and then wait to go through serious security to then wait for the first local speaker at 6:30 and Senator Obama doesn't get on stage until at least 7:30...

even in only 70 degree heat with all that standing and dehydration followed by the excitement of the event some people do faint naturally.

Now the day of the Dublin rally it was in the 80's but the heat is not the main factor it's the combination of things & the individual.

Werbung:
Well I can tell you from being at the Dublin, Ohio Rally of 20,000 people the fainting is real. And it has nothing to do with your made up BS that it has something to do with Senator Obama. It's not fake... and it's not because these women are so in love. This ain't the Beatles...

What it is, is the long wait in line. We saw three lady's go down at the Dublin Rally. One just 2 rows behind us.

When you have to get to an event line @ 12:00 to stand in line until the 4:30 gate opening and then wait to go through serious security to then wait for the first local speaker at 6:30 and Senator Obama doesn't get on stage until at least 7:30...

even in only 70 degree heat with all that standing and dehydration followed by the excitement of the event some people do faint naturally.

Now the day of the Dublin rally it was in the 80's but the heat is not the main factor it's the combination of things & the individual.

Can you explain to me how it is that 7 differnt WOMEN fainted at Obama events from Jan to March then as the crowds got larger and the weather got hotter throughout summer not one single person fainted. Now all of the sudden this morning at aprox 8 am in late September a woman faints again.

What happened over the summer that no one fainted but they fainted in the winter and now in the fall

It may be true but its really REALLY hard for me to believe.

Back